What can you even go out and do by yourself as a single man...

What can you even go out and do by yourself as a single man? The only things that immediately come to mind are going to a bar, a strip club, or camping.

Attached: 1652755702777.jpg (1100x953, 434.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2JXFEo9Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a dirtbike.

Outdoor things, adventuring, skydiving, harass hookers, play poker, play poker while harassing hookers

Make something.

You can go fuck yourself

Anything, OP. You can go out anywhere you want as a single man. Don’t let them tell you otherwise.

Except Couple’s Night. You can’t do that, because you are a sad lonely man. And you will die alone.

But until then, have a blast, Fren!

this.

you can fuck bitches, take your dog places, drink, play vidya, play a guitar, drive random places, go urban exploring, rock climb, go to bbqs and drink beer while eating hot dogs and socializing, go surfing, climb fucking trees, go hiking, Work on computers and tech shit, restore furniture or do woodworking, build a house, fix a house, work, go to thrift stores and find treasure, go fishing, go to a bar

Jesus man what cant you do as a single guy? As a single guy you can literally do anything a girl can do if she has "OB" brand tampons. With "OB" brand tampons you can go swimming, hiking, camping, go to bbqs and family events, ride dirt bikes. OB Tampons. Your guide to life as a single man.

Sometimes I forget how hilarious Any Forums can be

Real men know that OB Tampons come in three convenient sizes and will keep one of each with them at all time. Just in case.

Attached: 201410_obtampons3.jpg (597x474, 59.36K)

Is your goal to be alone the whole time? If not, find a local cafe or something. A lot of people like to do weekly get-togethers at those sorts of places (chess, poker, etc). Chill vibes. Chance to make friends and meet women (I belieb in u OP) and so forth. And if you don't like it you can always leave.

>And if you don't like it you can always leave
No one EVER leaves.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and check those quads, user

Fishing. Mushroom foraging. Excercise/workout in the park with a kettlebell or something. Ride a bike. Jerk off in the woods. Eat sushi at the bar with nobody distracting you from your meal. Plant poppies on the edge of someone else's farmland and collect the latex in the middle of the night. Watch UFOs with night vision goggles. Hang out in the parking lot of the local gymnastics center. Eat a hotdog. Go to Barnes &Noble and read a book for free. Biy a ticket at a theater and stay there all day through several movies. Go to White Water and ride a few slides and search the wavepool bottom for money, but don't forget to hang out at the bottom of the Dragon's Tail to see bare titties and twat while eating some dippin dots. Learn to paddle a canoe in flat and moving water.

I learned from my gf that tampons come in 3 sizes: tight, average and whore.

Bro.. I will be eating dippin dots at the Dragon's Tail thinking of your genius suggestion.

Go to the library?
Join a pickup game at the local RPG-gaming store?
I don't like associating with people, so this isn't an issue for me.

1) Find a cheap guitar
2) Learn Wonderwall in a city park
3) Profit

FUCK YOU CUNT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2JXFEo9Mk

Literally anything you fucking want. One of the best perks of being single.

Fish, hunt, run/workout/gym, hike, kayak. But better to do those with friends.

And they come in three popular flavors: Lemon, Lime and Strawberry.

Wow, that's just evil...I tip my hat to you!

Attached: neckbeard-fedora.jpg (469x463, 43.65K)