If you know what video this screen is from you are blessed with 1,000 years of good luck

If you know what video this screen is from you are blessed with 1,000 years of good luck.

Dog bless you

Attached: VideoCapture_20220519-221500.jpg (1994x1079, 286.05K)

fuck off with this shit you creepy kike

>he doesnt know

Attached: 062ed99e58938a8e46794df53ea82f6a.jpg (640x800, 94.03K)

I know what it is faggot you've been posting this for months. fucking dogs isn't cool nor funny. you're a freak. a jewish freak.

The dogs fuck me.

Attached: Kobe von Koselfoster2.jpg (600x800, 253.33K)

So you don't deny that you're jewish?

Yeah, i'm indulging in a fantasy of mine where I get butt fucked by an Auschwitz guard dog.

I'm just saying, usually the folks who have the sickest most deranged types of sex have the small hat on their head. Either way it's boring and I'm not very interested.

I'm actually white believe it or not.

So did you train the dog to fuck you or what? And also why do you keep making posts about it.

>So did you train the dog to fuck you or what?Another believe it or not fact, no I did not. The dog already had this leg humping habit and it was pretty much as easy as assuming the position. Had to practice with him a lil bit but he already had most of it figured out.
>And also why do you keep making posts about it.
I dunno. I get off on the attention knowing that people on Any Forums have seen me get fucked by a dog.

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x474, 34.93K)

Fucked those arrows up but who cares lol

>I get off on the attention
Ah okay well there are plenty of perverts who like to promote themselves.

So are you otherwise normal? I'm assuming you're a dude who just wants to get fucked in the ass. Pretty weird you'd train a dog to do it when there are plenty of niggers out there willing to fuck anything.

>So are you otherwise normal?
For the most part, yes. There's not really any other weird shit I do besides this. Other than that I have a job, friends, and hobbies like anyone else.
>I'm assuming you're a dude who just wants to get fucked in the ass.
Yes
>Pretty weird you'd train a dog to do it when there are plenty of niggers out there willing to fuck anything.
Niggers are gross, german shepherds are sexy

>Niggers are gross, german shepherds are sexy
I have seriously never once in my life looked at an animal and had sexual thoughts.

That's why I said i'm only normal for the most part.

>I have seriously never once in my life looked at an animal and had sexual thoughts.
For me it's the other way around. I always thought how are people not aroused by their animals
t. Not OP, just some guy who's always lurking in these threads

Attached: th-2222133826.jpg (474x237, 16.38K)

>lurking in these threads
OP here, do you have a kik?

No, and I have to go to work soon. It's early morning in my timezone.

Farewell, see you in the next laundry room thread user.