I'm going to kill myself. Life isn't worth living. Every religion is bullshit. There might be a God...

I'm going to kill myself. Life isn't worth living. Every religion is bullshit. There might be a God, but I don't believe he has ever revealed himself to us.

If I kill myself, and it turns out that there is a God, then I will take part in his other creations, hopefully much better than this shitty game of life.

If there is no God, life is completely meaning. Why should we spend decades being alive when in the end we won't be able to think or feel anything, for an eternity.

I win in both scenarios. The only scenario I could lose in is if I am unable to kill myself and forced to live through more of these hellish years.

How do I kill myself Any Forums? I don't have access to firearms, pills, can't rope myself as my mom is always at home. I can try jumping from the top of a 4 floor building. Any other reliable alternatives?

Attached: images.jpg (590x520, 27.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8dENdB620
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meaningless*

WHY ISN'T ANYONE REPLYING

Post the video

I don't even know how I am going to do it yet. I would've emulated Gendron if I had access to guns.

> I can try jumping from the top of a 4 floor building
Do a flip, faggot

>reddit spacing
tl;dr ywnbaw kys

Go drown in a river.

Hey, go jump in the lake, Jack. I'll see you in Hell.

life is the meaning of life

if it had any other meaning, then life would just be a means to an end. and then it wouldn't be as important

you don't need an invisible old man in the sky pulling marionette strings to give your life meaning

There's no lake/river nearby me.

Eat shit faggot im def killing myself.

Makes sense since you probably live in fucking Israel.

Do what you have to do. Just remember: Every time a human dies, a kitten masturbates.

Attached: wassup.gif (467x248, 965.11K)

Animals cant fap idiot

Only one way to find out!

Attached: white kitty.jpg (800x800, 73.24K)

Good. See ya never faggot.

What about your stuff. Can we have it?

You’ll be right back here in three days. We all will

Attached: Cristo_crucificado.jpg (800x1193, 145.46K)

You killed yourself yet?

I don't have any, why do you think I want to kill myself?

Yes, for my final post. After that I part ways with you guys.

No, it will take a few days till I'm perfectly sure how I am going to end it.

Either kill yourself or stop attention whoring. We're all sick of it.

Bro. Can't you find happiness in some simple things? Gaming? Nature, I'll be your friend.

Its not 'attention whoring' I want advice and your perspective.

user it goes like this. Before you come to earth you sign a contract as exactly every detail of your life and agree to it each time. If it wasn’t in the contract you are literally hopeless of doing these type of things. If you were suppose to kill yourself you wouldn’t be here talking about it. So I offer you the cure to depression and everything else that rattles around in your head.
Make the conscious choice to be happy. It’s honestly that easy. There is a muscle in our brain and each time you actively tell yourself stop being a crybaby bitch (I speak from experience) this muscle gets stronger and in a few months you will look back and laugh in the face of depression or if someone says something that mite have offended you in the past it rolls right off. Slow breathing technique’s help a lot too. Good luck user cause if you don’t change it this life you are just in for another shit life until you do.

Maybe, but I'm asocial. I don't like people. I don't want to talk to them and I don't want to work with them. I can't live, its not in me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8dENdB620

No. Still going to kill myself.

DO IT FAGGOT, JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE, DON'T HESITATE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO U CHICKEN SHIT FAGGOT, DOO IT, PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER YOU DOUBLE NIGGER, FLAMBOYANT HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT