What have you got against efficiency? Does the spork make you feel inadequate...

What have you got against efficiency? Does the spork make you feel inadequate? Are you just jealous because you're not brave enough to be seen to master two utensils at once for peak efficiency? Are you afraid that you're too incompetent to use it properly? What the fuck have you got against the spork, bitch.

Attached: A8A8F30B-9AC1-4766-ACCE-EF37896E8D66.jpg (1000x1000, 30.83K)

Why am I able to skewer more food onto a normal fork versus a spork? Isn't that less efficient?

>spork poster

ngmi

Try drinking soup with a fork without having to neck it down your gullet like some sort of savage.

Do you drink your water with a spork too, you fucking nigger?

>virgin

ngmi

I drink my water out of a fucking glass, like a normal person. Do you drink your soup out of a fucking glass, you imbecile?

I've got a lot against the spork, asshole, especially that one. I have three of them, that exact model. Too fucking short. Piece of shit slides into your bowl. Can't reach the bottom of a freeze dried meal bag. Not enough volume for soup eating. It's like a teaspoon. The front end is terrible for scraping the last bits of goodness out of a bowl. Can't hold liquid very well, it all drains out through the tines so your scoop of chicken noodle soup turns into a scoop of noodles with no soup. All a real man needs is a knife, long handled spoon, and chopsticks. Throw that spork in the trash where it belongs, or sit and spin on it, idc, just don't bring one to MY picnic or I'll put you in the dirt.

Out of a glass? Are you poor or something?

Attached: images.jpg (1000x1000, 76.74K)

>Doesn't like sporks
>Buys fucking three of them

I do not put much weight in the opinions of the severely mentally challenged. Also, you use chopsticks so you're a fucking fat weeb anyway. The only soup you drink is KFC gravy

To be honest if you're careful you can incorporate a sporknife into I'd say 30% of your meals without much fuss. Especially if its butter style.

>plastics leeching into your water
okay satan, money is the root of all evil, ywnbaw kys

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, that explains so much. All the extra estrogen from the microplastics you consume is what makes you such a beta bitch!

I should have known these existed. I just came out with logic. I forgot the world has been busy and pretty much everything exists now. I'll definitely be ordering the best ones I can find.

Take your fucking meds, no-one's reading that attempt at being insulting. You're only insulting your own intelligence.

tl;dr ywnbaw kys

>t. fluoride, barium, lead, copper

asl?

You get it.

Order a dildo too so you can go fuck yourself

>t. never being a woman
ywnbaw kys

I'll fuck you with my new silverware you faggot fox

Attached: 4988f81c664e386311f1843a2f1a8265-3279794417.jpg (400x300, 22.13K)

Ok just had another great idea. Make the handle a metal straw.

Said the tap water drinking nigger

>it's so efficient you can hook it onto a keychain!

As long as you appreciate the versatility of the spork, which you clearly do, I'll let you have one stab at my asshole.

>if you dont drink s0y plastic water, you must drink tap water hur durrr there are only 2 options
ywnbaw false dichotomy brainlet tranny kys

They don't have running water, shut the fuck up.

>projecting this hard
ywnbaw third worlder shitskin nigger faggot kys

This nigga drink rain water

I agree with you but your use of so many acronyms unnecessarily makes me hate you and wish you harm

>hur dur i dont know how to filter my water at home durrrrrrr
ngmi tranny retard ywnbaw kys

tl;dr ywnbaw kys

>huurrr duurrrrr
mmd bgt6s iopsb ahudo nsbtu

Project my cock onto your mother's ceiling and we can all be quenched of our thirst from the gushes she produces