How do you handle your anxiety ?

how do you handle your anxiety ?

Attached: 1417382823607.gif (375x305, 846.91K)

used to take a bunch of benedryl but then that gave me kidney stones and the pain from that makes you not care

Hopefully this appointment at a ketamine clinic at the end of the month.

>Don't say black lives matter
>get dox on twitter
>pepperoni pizza comes through the door
Free pizza is the best!!!

Attached: IMG_0324.jpg (872x624, 55.76K)

I dont have any. Im not a faggot

quit my job and career which required interacting with normie coworkers and people from general public. currently moving to a field of work that I always considered more natural (comp sci) --- the anxiety has melted away, i live minimally and don't give a fuck what other people think

I don't.

300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, nicotine gum, weed, red wine (shiraz cabernet) and ritalin

Attached: 1652309505822.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)

What's that in the background?

weed, keys and a bong

You're crazy as fuck and some bitch still lets you pound her box, huh? Judging from your hand size, I'm guessing you have a pretty big cock. Maybe that's it.

I don't. Gonna try CBD oil.

Worked myself to burnout. No more room for anxiety. Just tired.

I took f20mg fluoxetine pills for a month. Basically no anxiety but felt drowsy and dizzy often. Got off it and only feel a bit of anxiety sometimes, I have had 1 near episode but managed to control myself. Had to have been cause I ate a fuckload too fast. For some reason that fucks with me, tihnk it has something to do with my blood pressure.

>>crazy
user, he's a retarded shitskin, calm down.

honestly at this point i think dumping my girlfriend might be the solution

I hide in my apartment all day and shitpost

Anxiety is fake. You have an attention issue. Think you need to be better than you are. And think others are better than they are. Half ass god complex. Probably avoid things out of fear of failure instead of trial and error.

I don't. I let it overwhelm me every time I feel it coming. Because, at a certain point, you just get used to it and either you crack or overcome. It works for me most of the time.

Bear in mind that this requires you to be in stressful situations or putting yourself in them all the time.

>you have big hands so you must have big dick
Jellyfish brain.

Attached: F1C6F839-D2DB-4950-984A-7C1B6AABFFA3.jpg (580x1024, 37.1K)

virtually perpetual masturbation and alcohol

I wish solitary fields like comp sci werent so fucking dull

I couldn't deal with normies and vaxx mandates anymore. Much rather work on mechanical and virtual constructions.

Remote work is possible in IT, so hopefully I won't have ever have to live near a nigger infested city again. Praise allah (god)!