What the hell do I talk to normies about? I have to meet with my old friends in about two weeks for a wedding...

What the hell do I talk to normies about? I have to meet with my old friends in about two weeks for a wedding. I don't want to sperg out about anime or politics or vidya or whatever, but that's the only stuff I enjoy. What are some non-controversial current events? What do normal people even discuss these days?

Attached: dunce.jpg (658x901, 46.88K)

Just keep quiet, and ask them questions.

Focus your input on what's going on around you, and keep your personal revealings concise & concealed.

Attached: 122573708_396126854741853_3643333196036769387_n.png (598x574, 140.54K)

FORD

Family
Occupation
Recreation
Dreams

Ask THEM about one of those 4 topics. Keeping a convo going after that is usually pretty easy. Normies love to talk about themselves, so only share enough in return to keep it from feeling like an interview. That’s about 1 thing you can relate to to every 3-5 of their things.

Easier in a group. Also easier said than done, but it’s a start

Also:
Don’t SPeRg

Sex
Politics
Religion

Any time anything gets even close to that stuff, just say “I’m not much one for talking about (SPeRg topic), you mentioned earlier that you (FORD topic)?”

capped & saved.

Legendary post

Attached: talking101.png (1440x443, 103.87K)

Thanks Any Forumsros. This is usually the method I go for, I'm just extra nervous because of the length of time and the introduction of an extended web of friends of those friends. Dinner with the bros is no real trouble, but and entire day (or two) of interaction with friends & people i've never met is something that I am way out of practice with. That's why I was wondering if there were any obvious safe & topical things to bolster my questions. Obviously politics is off limits, I don't want to get into a Ukraine debate or whatever but what about something like the Depp/Heard trial? Would it be weird to have a laugh about that? Is anything else happening these days that it's okay to talk about without making people go insane?

It also doesn't help that i'm a fuckup NEET, while my friends are generally not. So yeah I can ask them about family, jobs and stuff, and we've got a trove of nostalgia to dig through, but I have very little to contribute of my own so even those normal topics risk drying up for me.

Attached: spurdo elephant.gif (1372x1024, 800.45K)

Talking about gossip or mainstream 'happenings' are a big no for me.

Who cares? Talk about the wedding

Attached: mah_laza.gif (200x150, 1.03M)

Don't talk to them. Shun them the entire time, and act like you're superior. Whenever they try to force you into conversation, bring up anime. If they act confused, walk away with a disappointed look on your face. You could also try murmuring something about them being normies so that they get the idea that they're boring and shallow.

ok i'll do this

Talking about the wonderful variety of cocks men have to offer is my social go-to. Veiny, bendy, short, long, thick, thin, hairy, soft, cut, uncut, etc. So much variety and each unique cock is great to suck and experience

Talk about cool animal facts. Animal Planet’s top 10 Most Extreme might help. You might be able to segue talking about pets. There’s usually a current crazy news story about rescuing an animal. Load up on a few and throw them out IFF you run out of FORD

The thing is though, you shouldn’t run out of FORD. It takes a bit of improvisational skill, but when it comes to improv less is more.

Really, the method does take a bit of practice, but if you do somehow run out of FORD topics (they don’t want to talk about family because muh abuse, they hate their job, they don’t have any hobbies, AND they’re too depressed to have any dreams) that means they’re done talking and you need to find a new person or group of people to bounce off of.

Conversations are bouncy. Like balls. Big hairy balls. Don’t SPeRg out and feel like you have to suck a big musty nutsack. Let everyone take turns.

You have to give and receive in the ball tossing game.

Get tipsy and just let it all hang out. That's what works for me at large social gatherings. Unless you're an asshole when you drink. In that case play it safe and be a wallflower.

Watch/read the news for two weeks. You'll have PLENTY of crap to talk about.

kek, just for you I will look up some animal facts, thanks homie
no way, i'll sperg for sure if I do that.
Most of the news I see is off-limits shit like Ukraine, COVID, Roe v Wade or shootings whatever. I guess I could look for some local stuff?

Attached: Wiggle wIggle.webm (712x402, 1.42M)

Tell them about finding your own personal jesus and then show them Maxine Waters picture and smile.

Attached: WATERS.THE.BLOWPIG.....jpg (639x842, 58.07K)

Local news is fine, if those guys are local, too. Politics gets a rise out of almost everybody and the more outrageous you get, the more they'll remember talking to you. I rile people up all the time, on purpose, but then I'm quick to point out how stupid it all is and laugh.

Fuck talking to normies. They're white bread fucking sleep machines. They wake up, eat, shit, slave for some capitalist fuck all day, go home, eat, watch boring ass progaganda or social engineering shows, then sleep.

Fuck dealing with these cocksuckers. I'd rather talk to the transmission of my car.

Why do you have to go to a wedding in the first place? Weddings are pointless and no one really wants to be there unless they need to earn good friend badges. In the end is just a traditional ritual that no one really enjoys unless you care what others think about you or you're an empty headed dumb. Do your thing and if they don't like it then fuck it.

Yeah, here's some rock solid advice. Dumbasses.

Massive sperg. Just because people don't say it to your face doesn't mean they aren't saying "What a douchebag!" the moment you're out of the room.

This, especially the don't SPeRg part
It's okay to be a massive sperg alone, but doing it around others makes them uncomfortable and makes you look retarded. If you drink, maybe drink as little as possible at the wedding so you don't loosen your tongue and get spergy

Look. OP somehow needs to talk to people he doesn't care about in the first place. Why would you give him advice on how to approach people he doesn't care about in the first place? It just feels stupid. Trying to engage in a place where, by the way he writes, doesn't really mean something to him. A waste of time and a waste of air.