Tbh Bill Gates deserves to make money from your data cause he uses it for charity

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 13-56-38 DALL·E.png (725x711, 1.16M)

>charity
thanks a funny way of spelling "chipping Africa and injecting them with untested bioweapons"

why'd you post yourself OP

Charities are just on-shore tax havens. Also, when you grow up and realize it was truly, unironically "rigged from the start" then you can have an actual opinion. Until then, keep believing whatever the fuck you want to believe.

If he gets rid of them that's a good service

Yeah nice try, next time wash your penis

based and charity pilled

bill gates is a satanist and anyone who thinks otherwise is a democrat cuck

the NSA deserves your data and all your information because they use it for national security

what's wrong with that

sounds like the cope of a loser

covid 19 is a chinese bioweapon tested in africa decades ago to test its efficacy. Africa experienced a massive flu-like epidemic which eventually died out and as a result africans developed a natural resistance to covid 19 through antibodies. thats why covid 19 isnt as prevalent in africa as it is now.

TRUST ME BRO

user we've had a whole series of games explaining in detail what's wrong with injecting people with untested bioweapons

Attached: file.png (256x314, 173.89K)

the reason it's not "prevalent" is not because it's not there, but because they lack testing capacity lel

>just give your money to the guy who's buying up all the farmland to ensure that you will eat ze bugs

Attached: billagram2.gif (189x189, 13.54K)

Yes ((research)) that pretends to eradicate mosquitos by sterlizing them via gene editing but in truth makes them mutate thus the resilting hybrid species becomes a much bigger pain the ass being more agressive stronger and more fertile.
Nice chartiy dont get me started on his sins he will burn in hell and all the shills eith him.

He is making giga nigger mot getting rid of them.

>*to buy all farmland in america and new zealand for you enslavement
Fixed that for you

Attached: terry.png (495x365, 285.91K)

Bill is buying farmland to liberate it from agri corps that own congress

>agri corps
LMAO, there are at least 50 special interest lobbies strongest than the agricultural one. And Bill Gates have stake in most of then.

>The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist

'oh i'm a philanthropist now'

Attached: 00epgates1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.jpg (1200x676, 142.72K)

as long as I get super 5g powers
better than rolling in toxic ooze

He is a pedophile like every kike.