Three days out of oral surgery, sick of soft foods...

Three days out of oral surgery, sick of soft foods, anyone got any relatively soft food recommendations that aren't mushy things or soup? I've gotten soft bread on my list but I need ideas.

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 8.13K)

What's an example of something that's soft but not mushy?

Your brain

coffee cake
banana
potato

Soft bread was one of my examples, by mushy I meant like mashed potatoes and oatmeal, didn't have a specific description in mind. I also ate a nectarine after peeling off the skin.

Thanks for the coffee cake suggestion! Going to get that tomorrow, maybe banana bread too

get some cheese and decent ground beef then grill some hamburgers

I ate a lot of scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, rice, and canned ravioli when I had oral surgery. I also made a lot of fruit shakes with ice cream and protein powder.

I don't think I'd be able to stuff that in between my teeth, but that's in my day 5 plans

Canned ravioli sounds good, I'm sick of scrambled eggs and rice by now unfortunately. Fruit shake is in the making

As someone who had oral surgery multiple times, quit being a pussy and eat what you want unless it's like under 24 hours since the surgery ur fine

grapes (seedless bruh)
blueberries

what's the quickest and least painful way to die

I made shakes with raw eggs, bananas, chocolate syrup, fruit, etc. after my surgery. A complete meal in a glass & tastes great

Too expensive for me right now, might take the plunge if I'm desperate.
I'll add that to my shake repertoire

Send me all your money & I'll tell you the secret. You won't need your money where you're going anyway

macaroni and cheese..boil noods a little longer
to make sure soft enough..

That was basically all I did yesterday along with mashed potatoes so I'm sick of it, still thanks user

Forgot to include milk in that list. Needs a liquid obv

How about bean burritos user? with cheese, use smooth salsa/enchilada sauce..

mashed potatoes
ham and cheese sandwich, hot or cold
burgers
subs
ass
yogurt
softer cereals
cheesesticks/pearls/balls/crackers
a potato soup, a stew (a lot chunkier, less water)
icecream
mushrooms kek, but seriously, fry them in a really high heat for a bit, until they get a little crispier, the flavor is awesome and they are more like meat than mush
eggs
stir fry or stir fried rice, cooked till softer
just steamed vegetales
dumplings
wraps

I'll take that, thanks user

Thanks for the list user, got a few of those I'll be making