Get one shot at life

>get one shot at life
>after you die, that's it, it's over
>all the years you've lived are gone and all that's left are memories
>be forced to spend the one shot you have at life busting your ass just to make some faggot rich
>the only reason you're working for them is because they were born into better circumstances
>cucks still defend this system

I'm just fucking tired. The world is beautiful but I'll never get to experience it

Attached: large.jpg (274x253, 24.7K)

You know you can literally walk away from it, right? You won't be as comfortable and you may have to do some things that you would never have done, suckling on society's teat, but you will be alive for once.

Stop obeying than. If you arent racing in the rat race anymore, you can live well on the cheap. Just change your priorities.
Exactly.

Attached: 1635514385863.jpg (750x717, 58.5K)

Please tell me how. The cheapest apartment I could find where I live is $1300. Should I move? I'm not trying to be a prick. I just don't know

You're still thinking in societal terms. Put some fucking boots on, strap a pack to your back, grab a lighter, a knife, a pot to cook in, and WALK AWAY.

you two are tards that obviously wagecuck everyday and thus know nothing of what you are suggesting

Walk where?

I live in a shack in the woods. I have an upland buddy who pays for me to have a phone. Before this I was homeless.

Where do you want to go? There. Thither is where you walk.

I havent had a real job since 2015. And that was my family business. Naw man, Ive forgotten how to wage slave. I wouldnt do well to go back either, Im not taking orders from someone half my age.

Nice, checked.

Attached: 1646008935759.jpg (657x557, 100.07K)

you first

Attached: you2.jpg (1268x848, 104.77K)

I already did. Hence the shack in the woods. Very obviously I'm not Full Teddy, but I still am leaving behind a permaculture food forest.

>You know you can literally walk away from it, right?
right, and you end up being homeless

Enjoy your shithole til the last second faggot.

Me too. I think we've discussed this before. I don't know why more people dissatisfied with their lives don't try it. Have a good free summer user

Yes. Very astute. And then you learn how to provide for yourself.

Hey, bet we have. Recently discovered that my land grows shrooms too. Good times all around for me.

Meant the reply for this one

Same guy, dude.

The industrial niggalution and its coonsequences have been a disaster for the nigger race.

>be me
>learn how employer does things
>start own business doing what former employer did
>more I work, more profit for me
>hire people
>they slave to make me money
>sell company
>retire at 39 with millions
>travel world
>buy dream house on waterfront
Why the fuck would anybody want to live in a shack in the woods?

If that description is you, it's rather sad that you'll never know

This.