Got my hands in a half gram mushroom chocolate. What can I expect?

Got my hands in a half gram mushroom chocolate. What can I expect?

Attached: C_20220425_193609 (1).jpg (587x1080, 434.84K)

not nearly enough. you'd need 2 more minimum. might as well throw that in the trash

It's supposed to be pretty potent for half a gram, PE I think.

Half a gram ain't shit. You'll experience brighter colors, though.

How about this? Think this is enough?

Attached: LPE Chonker.jpg (764x1080, 714.87K)

yeah that'll do it

Attached: 1653007761609.jpg (1068x1045, 81.72K)

You might smile unless they're super good, then you will laugh till you cry.

don't listen to the other guy OP I had a .58 fuck me right up. Half gram of them on their own wasn't nearly as intense. is it possible that baking it intensifies it or?

I've read that the chocolate is supposed to enhance the effect. It's dark chocolate, so it should trigger some endorphins. I think that creates a synergy as psilocybin is a serotonin receptor agonist.

interesting, it definitely did. I was seeing fractals from it and I've never experienced that before. totally unexpected. thanks for the insight!

I've got a small stash....

Attached: 20220106 220757.jpg (904x1080, 1.24M)

A lifetime of mental illness. My uncle triggered his schizophrenia with them, don't say you weren't warned.

Do you take them by yourself ever? I own a house and I'm 40 so it's been a long time and a different lifestyle but taking them on my own and just chilling sounds fun...or I will end up naked in my neighbors yard

FUCK YOU!
I HATE MY FUCKING STUPID RETARD FRIENDS, EVERYBODY STARTED USING METH AND STOPPED HAVING FUN ON TRIPPS
NOW I JUST SITT AND DRINK CAUSE THEY WHERE MY LINK AND I CANT FUCKING GET MUSH!!!!!
FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chocolate like flavor

Bro you are so fucking Lucky.

I take them solo most of the time. I micro dose on 200mg every two to three days. I dose around 1-2g for a fun night or 5+ if I want to go deep. I've experienced profound happyness and laughter and seen some of my demons. But I've never run around naked.....

Salty army? Where are you? maybe I can hook you up ;)

When one plants tomatoes and ends up with a bunch of tomatoes, are they lucky? or practical? ;)

I do feel lucky that I live in a state where I'm not overly concerned with the police kicking down my door for growing a fungus or plant....

Attached: AA+.jpg (791x1080, 912.33K)

I'm right on that age too, and yeah, never ended up naked on the street

id deff do this if i had spores.
its much more easy to grow than weed
cost almost nothing
and the high is so much better.
rmbr that one time where we made mush pott browies, it was glorius.
put the brownies in the owen, just b4 they started to firm up we jamed mush powder in it..
it tasted ok, but the ride was awesome. can honest to god say that ive never been so high b4. dmt is one thing, but hero dose on mush mixed with hashbrown is the shit for me.

Is that fucking han solo in carbonite

I've had mushroom chocolate before, smaller than that bar and I have tripped BALLS off them.

The guy had darth vader and mando helmet chocolates too

I get so energetic when I eat them that I need to be outside. Having a reasonable buddy with you helps keep you both from doing something stupid. My favorite outdoor shroom activity ever was downhill skiing .., good times :)