Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Defender of the Forests.jpg (419x610, 305.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8dyxGiBx3g
youtube.com/watch?v=6geWX8PABz4
youtube.com/watch?v=dV6u9YKaLPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo
youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4554
youtube.com/watch?v=lodhtqnSWNI
youtube.com/watch?v=khuZ2nQPS_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of the available literature on the topic seems to point to the fact that those Twice threads are quite the Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T8dyxGiBx3g

Attached: ^ ^.png (841x604, 681.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Cards That Can Skip Your Opponents Phases in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=6geWX8PABz4

Attached: -.png (760x760, 309.33K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo Candy Pop.webm (1920x1080, 657.28K)

Salutations, my frens!
I pray that you're all doing well over there today at this potential start of the weekend for a fren or two out there!
Any of those EPIC partakings you've been up to today?!

> I heard it might even be that BLESSED weekend time for some frens out there!
Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that ALL of the truly BLESSED times have been partaken in today with a few comfy dabblings lined up for the weekend!
Anything truly cozy as all heck going on today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens this one KJimmy-Jam from the Dreamyfus that's less of a KJimmy-Jam and more of a... well, Jimmy-Jam!
youtube.com/watch?v=dV6u9YKaLPQ

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

> Are you aware that in Revenge of the Sith there's actually a scene that shows a planet that's FILLED with Kqts and the RAREST of KJimmy-Jams we've never heard before?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-545, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1624839367109.jpg (1281x1920, 237.24K)

are you supposed to tip the repair man in the US?
my wife gave me $50 to give to the guy after charging $650 to change out the outdoor fan.
I was mistaken. I thought there was only a heat pump and an indoor fan but it turns out there is a heat pump, and indoor fan, and and outdoor fan. he tested the cap first but it was the motor that was burned out. that would make me so mad if I changed the cap and it still didn't work so i guess the money was worth it because I need a jacket in my house now.

Attached: v v.png (692x580, 356.03K)

> Another one of those particularly RARE cards has graced us here once more!

And this one RARE card is of course quite the NEW card as well that's hot off the press and ready for those card collecting frens to snatch up!

I'm... not entirely sure there to be fair!
I feel like $50 is QUITE the hecking tip though to be sure... ESPECIALLY after you paid him and all there already!
> Maybe if he came to do a free consultation or check-up thingy that could be the case, but I feel like he mad a fair bit of money from all of that to be fair!

> so i guess the money was worth it because I need a jacket in my house now.
Now THIS is truly the way, my fren!
Heck, you can be nice and cozy with all of the comfy clothing and not need to worry about melting there!

Attached: Stalwart Protector.jpg (419x610, 310.13K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I suppose this one Jimmy-Jam is a bit FUNKY but it's also of the Ska variety so I suppose that sort of goes hand in hand for the most part!
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

>I feel like $50 is QUITE the hecking tip though to be sure... ESPECIALLY after you paid him and all there already!
I think it is a foreigner thing to do because I asked my foreigner boss if he tips and he says not always but sometimes he will tip the repair man but he would always do it back home.
I took my wife to a guy that owns a repair shop and he changed the oil in my wife's car and she wanted me to tip him and I didn't and so she was mad at me.

Attached: 039_1640915715425.jpg (640x853, 312.8K)

Heck, beats me... I guess it just depends on the quality of the work and if you're already paying a heck-ton or he knew he'd be getting business or something... all this tipping business is truly complicated!
> Even in the films they don't hecking know what to do!
youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

Now that I think about it, you tip the waiter or person at the haircut place or whatever the story is so I was going to say for a service you pay for I probably wouldn't tip but now I seem like a dingus kek

Attached: Mina24.jpg (1080x774, 58.31K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Truly a CLASSIC ironic band Jimmy-Jam here for the frens to partake in and one of those certainly up their on the list of BOPS from them!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A

Attached: JimmyJamsNayeon1.webm (570x480, 609.59K)

how do I make a DreamFollower
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4554
I think I can use FaceGen to generate a face texture
youtube.com/watch?v=lodhtqnSWNI

>Now that I think about it, you tip the waiter or person at the haircut place o
I liked this guy and he seemed honest. he was an older guy which made my wife trust him instead of getting some tweaker twenty-something that might not have your interest at heart

Attached: Dami FaceGen.png (1382x978, 739.37K)

holy heckin' SHIT chads I just found out they all opened instagram accounts
also hello frens

Attached: dubuAAAAAAAA.webm (480x480, 1.94M)

It must be said there, my frens, that the Poke adventures have truly begun for me in earnest once more with that SoulSilver vidya!
> AND we even got our first permanent team member after doing the first gym and what not and hatching the egg he was in (hence the name)!

Truly we're well on our way to some BLESSED Poke times!
Also, a Jimmy-Jam for such a POWERFUL occasion!
youtube.com/watch?v=khuZ2nQPS_Q

Attached: THE EGG.jpg (1890x709, 316.63K)

Greetings to you there, my most BLESSED and ChadlyFren!

I pray that all is going quite well there for you on this potentially EPIC day we're in with ALL of those Intstaboopz or whatever the heck that is there!
> Anything EPIC going on there, my fren?!
Also, how did that one interview call-back thingy go, my fren?!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

I been getting stuff from Dami IG

Attached: Dami - Is that the right way to take a photo 220221 Dami IG (who is Dami IG).jpg (1080x1350, 187.32K)

> What in the heck... he's going FULL mod-mode here on us!
Making your very own SkyrimFellow to follow you around there and all... truly this is the mark of some EXPERT vidya-er, my fren!

Is it remotely easy to do or super convoluted? kek

Also, at least he was an older fellow so you'd feel better about tipping him instead of some young fellow who'd spend it all on those DROOOGS and what not!

Attached: Mina5.webm (480x480, 891K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam from this one nu-metallic band that's apparently all about Jeebus and we didn't even know until just recently BUT it their BOPS still remain some quite POWERFUL ones in my eyes!
youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

It is quite the blessed day it must be said, maybe even extra blessed if you catch my drift!
Haven't heard back from that interview yet, might have to write an email reminding them I exist or something
How have you been?
I follow her there too, is very nice

Attached: 281334148_380547244008021_440076698968991513_n.jpg (1349x1686, 295.6K)