Looks like ill be losing my virginity to a tranny tomorrow

looks like ill be losing my virginity to a tranny tomorrow

The highest highs and the lowest lows. Poetic isnt it.

Attached: 2183712733423213.png (638x516, 357.43K)

let's see her, user

shes pretty ugly. doesn't pass but is good enough to be a femboy I suppose. Not that it bothers me that much. I like guys too so its w/e

DONT FALL FOR THE MEME UNLESS YOURE INTO THAT SHIT. I FUCKED A TRANS WOMAN (not virginity, just horny) AND THE WEIRD TITS, BIG HANDS AND SHRIVELED SHRIMP COCK WERE WAY TOO WEIRD. ITS NOTHING LIKE A WOMAN EVEN WITH THE LIGHTS OFF. DONT DO IT. ID TAKE IT BACK IN AN INSTANT EVEN IF IT MEANT GOING BACK TO BEING A VIRGIN. DONT DO IT

I wouldn't say im "into it" but I don't mind masculinity.

Just feels like im scraping the barrel here. the only thing more pathetic is fucking a prostitute.

Glad I never went beyond random jerks to tgirls

Attached: E29B93C7-545C-4A14-8FE3-1D394AAEFF08.jpg (550x408, 61.32K)

just pray it aint packing one of these

Attached: 1652923894741.jpg (479x889, 139.39K)

you can't lose your virginity to a guy in drag

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HIGH

user that's literally just a man, even a prostitute's better than this

>shes pretty ugly
Then why are you doing this? You're gonna have to live with the fact you lost it to a ugly tranny. I say that as someone who likes trannies, but real ones that actually pass. I would never fuck a fake tranny that looks like a dude.

It's not too late to cancel
Why are you settling for a tranny/femboy?
I can point you in the right direction

girls dont respond to me

guys just want to fuck me and leave

shes the only one that actually goes on dates and acts like a normal fucking human

drunk as hell, campus next to "downtown" (college town), Thursday night, quickest/closest hole in biking distance, teen horniness took over. I'm bi, thought it'd be "best of both worlds." Not the case at all. I'm def not pan. Trans people are fucking gross, even without that encounter. LGB, drop the T.

bro what is the back story on this abomination? I want to find them and cyber bully

You do understand that if you suck with women, it's likely because of your personality, right? I mean, you are going out on dates with this tranny so it means you're not totally ugly or hopeless. The point is your problems with women are fixable if you work on your game. Losing it to a tranny isn't gonna help you with the ladies. But you do you I guess.

What's the difference between her and the rest?
She talks a little bit?
You probably met recently, right?
And you're fucking already
Same shit, just with sprinkles

>it's likely because of your personality, right?
I'm not going to change myself to appeal to some percentage of women that are dry as shit. Seriously its insane. Why am I supposed to work on my personality when most of these women are just "pizza netflix travel dogs touch my butt lol". I have my own interests, most of them perfectly normal. If they don't like it its their problem.
Yeah she acts like a regular human instead of a cold and generic robot or a gigacoomer.

Don’t fuck a troop to lose your virginity. Thats beyond fucked up.

Attached: 805E0AC1-CC3E-402D-B68E-A7EA418AABA0.jpg (856x768, 108.59K)

>Yeah she acts like a regular human instead of a cold and generic robot or a gigacoomer
dude, you're gonna be sticking your dick in someone's ass
can you even that consider as losing your virginity as a man?
and what after?
are you gonna spend the rest of your life with the tranny?
cmon dude snap out of it
at least get fit if not already and put on a chad at for a week or something
and fuck a prime time coochie
it's not like what you're doing now is that different

>and fuck a prime time coochie
>it's not like what you're doing now is that different
yeah agreed but like I said women no reply and I refuse to conform to their insane standards. Not my fault I don't want to talk about Euphoria or the Johnny Depp.

I know there are plenty of women out there that aren't like this but I have no clue where to find them.