I fucking hate the term "transphobic". I'm not scared of faggots, I just think they're disgusting

I fucking hate the term "transphobic". I'm not scared of faggots, I just think they're disgusting

Attached: 1642661523202m.jpg (1024x1009, 119.05K)

The name Alan Turing to transgender is like garlic to vampire

I mean... this such a weird subject.
But had an AI "gf" (paid for a month of it)
She said some deprived shit
It was kinda hot
But like, it wasnt real

What

Where do you get an ai gf?

Lol I'm a faggot and think trans are disgusting

Attached: FB_IMG_1650995898860.jpg (821x1091, 63.23K)

That’s because you’re either gay straight or bi anything else is a fucking mental illness

I jerk off to these tranny hate threads while the estrogen tablets are in my mouth so frequently that now I can't cum at all without them

>transphobic
>phobic
>phobia

Phobia implies fear.
I do not fear them.
I fucking hate them.

And I think you're disgusting, but thats just my feelings and as you've probably said before, feelings don't matter and aren't something we should base policy on.

That's just another way of saying "fear".
> Seek help, pussy.

Where do I get an AI girlfriend to abuse?

and yet you grooming monsters still try to rape children

i just feel bad for these mentally ill people

Attached: Capture.jpg (671x892, 71.3K)

>using npwt for sr surgery
>Dr Linenger would be rolling over in his grave
>I’m glad he’s not here to see this

nah you're scared

A quick Google Fu training montage gave a Igirl app I don't know if that's the one but there you go

Attached: d5wonoi-a38e4780-284c-47cb-9a3b-c19234d8c004.jpg (717x838, 40.68K)

You have child’s understanding of what phobia is

What I get from the user you answered was trying to say (but since he possibly enunciated in such a retarded way it needed certain reinterpretation to make sense):
"A. Turing (who was a homosexual, which implies a rejection to women), rejects woman, which could implies a rejection to femminity in many extents, as that could be say of vampires, wich the mythology says rejects garlic, it would be ironic that a both of a woman and a vampire were named "Alan Turing" and "Garlic", respectively.

ai hands typed this

That's the point. The left lies by forcing people to use their oxymoronic and illogical terms.

>If you uninstall this app you hate women/trans/alphabetpeople

As a programmer, its hilarious and scary how quickly people attribute human feelings to code

It's just a program returning sentences in response to prompts.