If you had one hour to tell your younger self something on the night before the first day of high/secondary school...

If you had one hour to tell your younger self something on the night before the first day of high/secondary school, what would you tell them/yourself?

Pic generally unrelated.

Attached: nice knockers.png (619x601, 437.67K)

None of this actually matters

Girls want to fuck you, so just take them out on a date and make your move.

>You're more attractive than you think
>Don't give up on baseball, you'll regret it more than you can possibly understand
>Don't do ROTC
>Finish your god-damn pilots license, don't give up at 17 because your girlfriend thinks its dangerous
>Do.Your.Fucking.Homework.You.Lazy.Shit
>go to college, don't quit
>Christina, Amber, Michelle, Rosaline, Alice, Kylie, and other Christina are shitty human beings. Avoid them. Lauren is worth everything - give yourself to her and you'll never be sad
>learn spanish
>buy apple stock
>buy microsoft stock
>heres how to mine "bitcoin" and do it immediately as soon as you hear about it
>

I'd have told myself to STAY in ROTC.

Attached: 1424993344124.jpg (1412x2100, 926.85K)

buy bitcoin. sell late 2019 and buy land

An hour is such a long time

>Cut your fucking hair
>Your aunt is schizo, so don't believ her bullshit
>Study what YOU want, not to please others

>get in shape sooner
>save your money working summers with dad and get contacts ASAP
>stick with practicing basketball
>your idea of going to college in Florida is a pipedream so when your parents offer to match your tuition class-for-class at the local community college in your senior year, accept
>when you run into that group of 4 girls at the mall and they all flirt with you take them all to the movies right then and there and see what happens, dont puss out like a bitch

Go kill someone before you're old enough to be properly punished. Also buy bitcoin

Bring extra magazines and remember to empty your lungs before aiming and firing for maximum accuracy

knowing myself i would have just shook my head and agreed and then went off to smoke weed or snort pills.
you all have been told the secrets to a better life, but if you don't apply them then you just get pissy that no one handed it to you.
i guess i would just threaten myself to scare him into a better person. maybe present myself as a poor druggie future self and try and rape and strangle myself. i bet that would scare him.

like what age we talking? i started smoking weed at 15 and was doing heroine by 17.

>like what age we talking?
I wonder what age you were the day before you started high school. Judging by this post I'm going to guess 16.

Don't go out with Sarah.

Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams

Attached: BA1B0F39-7A43-4AA1-A6CB-36FDFC282A75.jpg (572x503, 40.34K)

Focus on passing your grade, nobody is your friend and they’ll just keep pulling the same gimmick they did all throughout elementary school. Focus on gaining knowledge and stop wasting time on stupid shit.

only correct answer

do NOT try that she/them pussy

Before high school? So 9th grade, i would have been 14 going on 15. I would say these things.
>be nice to your sister no matter how mean she is to you. She is going through shit you won’t understand for a long time
>its ok that you are a late bloomer, don’t have pubes or pit hair. It will come. Don’t let it be the reason you give up on sports and resort to a secluded life at the computer
>study harder in school and start learning to program now. It would also be smart to take spanish class seriously and try to learn a second language. Consider computer engineering or electrical engineering when the time comes.
>don’t be afraid to strike out with girls and don’t be weird with them. Also wear your fucking head gear so you get your braces off ASAP. Also don’t take accutane cause that shit messes with everything. Just eat better and be good about washing your face. Don’t drink soda anymore.
>its ok to smoke weed but don’t let it be your entire life. Oh yeah don’t drive around with it in your car, trust me.
>make the most of your time at your grandfathers house by the lake. Do your beat to convince your parents not to sell the house cause it will be worth millions in 20 years.
Thats about it.

Any tine travelers not telling you about bitcoin are just demons instead

Try to fuck your Spanish teacher.

I want to squeeze and suck on those tits

When you marry your first wife and she turns out to be a total psycho bitch, buy her a motorcycle when she says she wants one. The faster the better. Don't get her a helmet. It will be way cheaper than the divorce.

>Start lifting weights
>Put down the video games and practice your guitar
>Becki likes you, ask her out

>kys

I would say: Run away from your dysfunctional family that you were born in. They will mentally fuck you up for life. ESCAPE!