How do you anons resist from using social media and WhatsApp? Since I left them nobody talks to me

How do you anons resist from using social media and WhatsApp? Since I left them nobody talks to me.

Attached: 1636998966769.png (1512x1072, 1.51M)

I never started that garbage to begin with

I'm talking to you right now

That's exactly what (((they))) want us to do. They want us to spend as much time as possible on their (((apps))) and not spend time with people in the real world. Just spend time with them in real life

you don't exist

I don't want to talk to anyone I know.

Attached: e6a60fadb803a2421090356fd606449faff1edf1342c1bc940c54ca1bb3bd4c9.jpg (1200x1000, 604.17K)

antisemitism is sooo gross

Nobody was talking to you they were talking to the room and you responded.

fpbp

Show nose

i can satisfy all my social interaction needs on Any Forums

lain is one of the most boring piece of shit garbage anime i have ever watched

no u

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 190353.png (774x842, 1014.6K)

I know that feel user... please stay sane by doing the things you love and that make you happy

Get some normie hobbies like sports or some shit to meet people.
Or you can go fuck around some tranny servers on discord or some shit.

Attached: 1658579606352.jpg (480x640, 60.87K)

Fuck off back to whatever shonen-hole you crawled out of

fuck you BITCH

I just text message or phone call

If your friends don't reach out to you even after you've removed your social media accounts, then they were never real friends to begin with. You were just another icon and words on a screen that maybe gave them slight dopamine whenever they got a notification.
It should have been a movie or something, 12 episode art house style series was a fucking drag to sit through. Game and side manga are fine, though.

I don't need to resist, it's not like it's good or anything.
The interface is horrible, the content is atrocious and the experience is really lack luster. I tried to use twitter and facebook like 10 years ago, could not last a week.
I used to use whatsapp back in the day, before facebook bought and you could only use it for a year for free.
]it was alright, but then family members, bosses, and coworkers start using and I was bombarded with constant notifications and inane calls non stop. I was hell, I had to throw my cellphone out. Never looked back.
Now I put all my friends and family on my xmpp server and made very clear the only way they can reach me is through xmpp, landline or face face. All the nonsense went away and people only talk to me when it's really important.

Attached: terry3.jpg (900x599, 52.4K)

How do you convince normies to use xmpp? You're lying

I did all the "work" for them and installed everything in their phones and PCs. Most of my friends don't use. But people that really need me (close family members, very close friends, boss and coworkers) use it from time to time. You would be surprise to know the hoops people you jump though to talk to you if they really need you.
I couldn't convince people at my condo to used it tho, but my nice old lady neighborhood keep me informed about the happenings in the whatsapp group, so it's fine.

based

What apps did you install on their devices? Most xmpp clients are hard to use or cumbersome

/etc/hosts
but seen that i'm here you can tell it's not that effective but i say it's at least something

>seen
seing