Suicide Thread

Suicide Thread

How often do you consider it

Attached: 9634D794-00CC-4198-B08E-FA83101B6A09.png (489x423, 88.17K)

never, until i opened this website

I don't have many more years left in me.
I'm just too lazy to get rid of my stuff.
After I do, it's me meets train.

Damn really

Daily, I think about suicide at least 4 times a day. Some days even dry fire guns in my mouth, but I'm a pussy and I'll never do it.

How tf does deadbeat Pepe have a sofa, fuck this, I'd jump out my window but I have a ground floor apartment

I felt this statement a lot

Any Forumsros 4 years ago I tried to hero. It was really gay. My life was pure ass, poor, addicted to drugs/alcohol, close to homless, no family, no gf. Now I've got a job, a house, frens (still no gf), but that's ok cuz I'm alive and have ppl that actually care about me (aka frens)

Attached: ARRpEaske_8D_M74upfv6YgQTy2q-5k4uiyzYuCR7tE.png (840x488, 48.81K)

Love you fren

Attached: 09A3268B-1C37-4D8C-8DAF-42AA88AF2A90.jpg (495x573, 46.37K)

I was you back then. But I swear, no matter how fucking retared and gay it sounds, IT DOES GET BETTER. Also if actual human scum can convice themselves to stay alive in jail, then why the fuck should you kys? You're most likely better than those excuses of humans, right ?

I sure fucking hope so,

You still here op?
You ok?

Oh yeah I’m good! just interested in what people had to say about this

dude, seriously, fuck off with this shit. "it gets better" was one of the biggest lies ive ever been told. its simply not true for everyone or honestly for anyone.

to chime in, im buying a gun this weekend. not sure when im gonna do it but i will definitely be dead before fall

Glad you are.
Not my first run on Any Forums suicide threads. Used to be an active member. Made some friends,most are gone (heroes).
But I guess I'm just trynna share my "wisdom" and help

Sometimes.

pretty often, but my mindset is me telling myself I'm a coward bitch for even considering i
t

More often than I’d like, but I’d much rather just blink out of existent than go through the whole process of killing myself.

but its literarily fucking true coon

You got discord? You seem super nice

I don't get the reasoning or logic behind people saying this. Surely it gets better for some people, but how can you be certain it gets better for anyone? Most likely it's going to get worse. What kind of fucking logic is "It gets better"? As if it's incontrovertible fact of life that it always gets better for everyone.

I mean it user. I get you. I'm alive because I had my stomach pumped and a rope snapped. If I had acces to guns I'd be dead tbh.
Anyways, It's not gonna get better rn man, and you'll have to fight. I just hope you can be strong enough. It's not easy

I'm not really but if you really need someone to talk to, drop yours. I'll add you

At least 3x a day for over 3 months.
Good thing I dont own a gun.

Daily, #MeToo. Won’t have a gun in the house for that reason. Two plans, both start with taking about 1000mg of THC edibles to remove all the anxiety of actually killing myself. Plan A is the classic exit bag. Get stoned as fuck, tape to bag around my head and go to sleep forever. Problem is having my wife or worse my son find and deal with my body. Plan B is to drive out to one of the lesser used parks, get stoned as fuck, pour a gallon of gas on myself in the car and light the whole thing up. Problem there is making sure I don’t start a huge wildfire and the amount of shear pain before I pass out.
But I think about both daily.
In a group “stabilization” program for folks that think about offing themselves daily, and just start one-on-one therapy today.
And come to Any Forums to talk in threads like this since I can’t tell my wife and kids all the details.

I don’t really need someone to talk to like that. Just want more people one dis. My old one got hacked

the logic is that you can't actually predict the future and you aren't actually in total control of everything that happens in your life, and based on those two things it's likely that at some point you will be alive and living in a situation that doesn't suck, simply because of circumstance
but maybe you're right maybe some people just have shit lives, what do i know