Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door...

Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders. These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

Attached: Yes, It's A Gun.jpg (1200x960, 341.14K)

My coclusion:
Op is a faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I concur, professor.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

America has many guns and many overweight people, the correlations speak for themselfs, guns cause hunger

fag

Are you saying if you removed guns from areas where crime occurs you'd reduce murders? Sounds like your advocating for gun control. Imagine if we took guns away from everyone in the US - great idea OP. Call your senator.

That's what you deduced from this? Holy shit, never go into a career where peoples' lives are on the line.

>But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders.

In all the lies of your story (unless you are being truthful about your atrocious lack of firearm safety storage, in which case you dont deserve to use a firearm, you fucking moron). why would you come up with such a blatant lie as your "oh these are democrat cities to blame" line?

the US' per capita murder rate is about 4 times that of most european nations, and more in line with 3rd world developing nations.

Attempting to blame New Orleans for the murder rates conveniently ignores reality, that the murder rate per state includes:

Louisiana (12.4 per 100k)
Missouri (9.8 per 100k)
Nevada (9.1 per 100k)
Maryland (9 per 100k)
Arkansas (8.6 per 100k)
Alaska (8.4 per 100k)
Alabama (8.3 per 100k)
Mississippi (8.2 per 100k)
Illinois (7.8 per 100k)
South Carolina (7.8 per 100k)

boomer tier cringe, post this shit on facebook grandpa

Sounds more like he was advocating getting rid of niggers.

Thats because the gun wasn't black

Its not that the guns themselves kill people, its that that guns create an environment where people are more likely to kill.
If someone breaks into your house in the states, you will assume they have deadly force, and at the same time they will also assume you do. So its basically whoever shoots first lives. Its a do or die situation quite literally. When it doesnt need to be.
Its the assumption that everyone has a gun that makes everyone trigger happy. No one wants to risk being the one who shoots second, so everyone tries to fire first.
Here in NZ no one has guns basically, so if theres an altercation or someone breaks it, it never escalates to a loss of life.
If you give everyone an object that can instantly kill someone else then deaths will obviously increase during high stress situations where conflict is likely.
The criminal is thinking "If I dont shoot this guy he will drop me, so I need to fire first or I die".
The homeowner is thinking "He could have a gun, but he also might not, but im not prepared to take that chance, so I better fire first"

I'm interested inghe legality of this. Like, if someone picked it up and shot somebody, could you be charged with manslaughter? If the person shot died, could you be charged with murder?

Didnt a grocery store chain in NZ take kitchen knives off shelves after a recent mass knife attack? People kill people, its as simple as that and if you take their weapons from them theyll only get more creative if they seriously intend to hurt others

Cool story bro, sounds like you love to shoot, why don't you come over to my place and I'll shoot my load in your mouth?

This sounds good if you're a fit young man, what if you're a single woman living alone, or an elderly couple? What do you do when a violent criminal breaks into your house?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and also suggest that the degree of crime and violence in the US is off the charts compared to NZ. We have some bad fucking people in this country.

I'm also going to guess you don't have niggers in NZ, which is the ultimate deal breaker here. And don't talk to me about the Maori - I know they're tough motherfuckers, but they're also not savage fucking animals who spread crime everywhere they go, and kill each other when they can't kill anyone else. I would trade niggers for Maori in a heartbeat.

My "coclusion":
You're a soyboy. Have anyone fuck your wife lately cuck? If you even managed to get one

Gender Dysphoria is a method of keeping people weak and submitting to their political overlords. For millenia, men worked the fields, and women took care of the household. Over time, male dominance became excessive, and it led to abuse towards women, and taking complete control over their lives. But in the modern age, women stood together and changed the dominance that men held over all aspects of living.

But it didn't stop there. Once women had the right to vote, the right to jobs, the right to scientific respect in research, and many other equalities, they decided it still wasn't enough. Claims that wage gaps were unjust (even though studies proved women were less likely to seek advancement in the workplace) led to further ways to get the easy way in society. Now, women are given easier treatment in the military, have more judicial rights, and the list goes on. But what does this have to do with Gender Dysphoria? Because while women are taking the male place in society, males who are weak-willed take the female role in order to gain some social survival. But in the end, you'll have a society of people too medicated with hormones, too indecisive to know what their place in society is and get a job, and too distracted with these petty differences to make real changes in the state of the world.

TLDR: Stop being such a faggot.

If it was left wing governance, why isn't California the worst state for gun violence?

Get a load of this cuck.....

Attached: 1642042033308.gif (512x512, 36.72K)

based and reasonable. will be screenshotting for civility.