At what age men lose interest in sex...

At what age men lose interest in sex? I need to know how many years I have left of wondering whether I ever gonna do it (again).

>30 years old.

Attached: 11137113_10153310016472652_3863071767335511972_n.jpg (960x640, 62.68K)

>Men losing interest in sex
Okay Brad, act like you're not a male Stephanie

Cmon. There has to be an equivalent of menopause for men.
btw. it's not a big loss to stop acting like a male. They are not that welcome anymore anyway.

Attached: 1560978460581.gif (500x500, 1.17M)

bump for answers

50ish

>men
>lose interest
You're completely new to life ain't ya?

I agree! My grandpa in his 90s without pills still banging the shit out of granny. No joke user. Humans are created ti breed. It doesn’t stop. Some crack whore I went to school with has 3 kids by some dude that was in his 70s when she first got pregnant. Literally doesn’t stop.

Lmao. How can you possibly know they are still banging?

Sorry, I had a mother only.

Well, I'm 58 and I still like getting laid at least once a week with my woman. I mean, I'm not "horny" 24-7 like I was 40 years ago when I was still 18, but I do still dig some good sex. I reckon by mid-to-late 60's guys start losing interest. Testosterone levels go to shit and the libido with it.

I'm almost 60 and I only think about sex about 40 times an hour.
Stay off my lawn.

Yes, "andropause". It's a real thing.

Thanks. Looks like some faggots from the beginning of the thread own me apologies.

26 and my ex was so fucking boring I've lost interest.

Almost 50, still could go at it once or twice a day.

You're just a low test faggot and you should start learning crochet

I dont know how much you lose interest. I know it stops being the most important thing and you'll tolerate alot less horse shit to get it.

If you're not asexual to begin with, it's there forever.
Nursing homes have super high rates of stds

at 20 I was jacking 10 times a day. 21-27 in 3 relationships that sex was a couple times every day. After 31 years old I had missed a day or two where I didn't jack it. It was weird. Steep drop. Now I am almost 34 and the jerking is once a day. Sex drive drops but when I do cycles on testosterone, I get very horny! 5 times a day at LEAST on the sex doll. I switched to sex dolls after the last relationship ended at 27

25 here with 0 interest in sex whatsoever

Age alone isn't really the determiner. I was trapped for 7 years in a horrible relationship where I wasn't respected, had a dead-end job that didn't pay shit, and creditors threatening me left & right. My self-esteem plummeted needless to say, and my interest in everyone's vagina but my gf's evaporated. Then eventually the henpecking, subversion & gaslighting by my ex caused me to lose interest in hers. Last time I had sex with her was 2016.

I just finally got situated well enough to move out of her place & get my own. I have a new gf now who I enjoy being intimate with, but my interest in everyone else's vagina is still gone. This is my last relationship; if this doesn't work out, I'm going full MGTOW*.

I turn 48 next week.

* I'm not an incel, I don't hate women & I've never had an issue getting laid before. Just, due to a convergence of things, vagina has lost its novelty for me.