There's any truth in the roastie meme?

There's any truth in the roastie meme?

Attached: 1616099748364.png (995x1009, 1.01M)

No

this image was made by someone who does not know anatomy

How does labia tell the difference between partners and the same guy

the same is true for the penis

Even a cunt is smarter than the average incel

i can confirm that it is true
back in high school i had over 4000 virgin sexual partners and most of them look like the top ones in pic
later in college i had another 5000 sexual partners and they look like the middle row's
now the 6000 milfs i slay on a daily basis up to now all look like the bottom rows

dumb fuck op

i forgot to add that the girls with feminine penis look somewhat similar but swap for butthole and hemorrhoid's and there ya go

This is the best answer to "Tell me you get no pussy without telling me you get no pussy."

Yes, only roasties say otherwise

incel logic

nah it's not true at all

Honest yes and no ,sometimes it is natural but sometimes its due to lot of sex and age but ..the body can change depending on the activities it is doing .

I have dedicated my life to penetrating vaginas and figuring out the mysteries of woman kind and I have wisdom to share with all.

So basically. Early on all girls are lipless but some will inevetably grow naturally just by their body type. You can assume its to help keep it wet or they just developed that way for whatever reason.

They can and do get worse from being whores. Think of all the jerking rubbing and grinding on that external meat. It's absolutely bound to get stretch a bit. But there are absolute whores with neat pussies and arbies girls who are saints.

The more important factor is how much they can gape and how many fingers they can take. 5'3/4 virgins back in highschool were about as tight as you could ask for. More reserved older women were still pretty tight. But after years of tinder and pof there are a slew of blown out pussies and all of the internet seemed to feed them lies of how magical a vagina is and how it can never stretch out. Lmao yeah right just look at those bitches that fist. A rubber band that stretches tends to go back except..... when you stretch it near its breaking point then its not quite as tight as it was and if you tear it... or tear a vagina.. guess what. it wont snap the same way but it will be permanently bigger.

Men ought to start being as ruthless as women measuring dicks and start some kind of finger rule for sluts. If that shit is a hallway she should be put on a damn list and anyone who isnt a coke can should avoid her like the plague. Only exception would be bonefied good girls with mega vag. But casualties of war are casualties of war godspeed Any Forumsrothers!

Oh also you fuckers should learn about hpv, herpes encephalitis etc. The waters arnt safe for your dick. Stay vigilant.

Hello roastie

no. the body doesnt work that way.

What fucking autist made this chart?
>sexual partners
What if it's just 1 partner about 3000 times, does that still end with the final result? Jokes on you, pussies basically don't change as they grow, if you get long lips sorry about your genetics.

Hey, you're using logic, that isn't fair.

Hello incel

You can turn your dick brown near the head from jacking it too much and stretch your ant eater a bit. Circumcised guys wouldnt have much of a chance to show anything discernible.

But imagine if pushing your dick in a tight hole for most of your life made it smaller because it was always being compacted more than extracted. That would be some fucked up shit.

None you complete virgin.

well i'm glad you think i'm a woman

virgin incel take

Nope, met virgins with pussy like third row. And yes I'm sure she was a virgin. Because of the blood that came with breaking the freshness seal.

Attached: Roastie.png (640x474, 59.13K)

try 100+ faggot. I would have made it to 150 by now if it wasnt for my whore gf 5 years throwing me off track with her hypocritical worrying over what I'm doing every second.

Also learn to logic. Everything I said is common sense. Being backed up by experience is simply a bonus. Why is your brain smaller than my dick?