I had the noose around my neck but i couldnt do it...

i had the noose around my neck but i couldnt do it. all id have to do is let my body go limp and then id blackout and die.

help me cross the rainbow bridge anons. how do i get the strength and bravery to do what i should?

Attached: 1652921119126.png (568x654, 583.58K)

DO NOT LET NIKOCADO AVOCADO OUTLIVE YOU

modern society is poison and the reason for your despair, instead of taking your life you should take your modern life by living in nature and getting the fuck away from people and cities

if you're gonna kill yourself anyways why not try everything beforehand

Attached: 1651610203848.gif (300x300, 127.13K)

He's right, go kill that flaming faggot.
Any sane man hates our backwards ass fucked up society and we all know nobody cares about men. Dont kys OP, we know it is hard and nobody cares, but you need to be strong and care for yourself because no one else will. We live in a fucked up world but I'd rather become someone that changes it then die without meaning or purpose. Do what must be done OP, improve yourself or if you are hellbent on ruining your life at least take a few of the cunts out with you.

>help me cross the rainbow bridge anons. how do i get the strength and bravery to do what i should?

If you honestly believe in the Zoroastrian rainbow bridge, then probably suicide isn't the way out. Unless you're hanging yourself in the raven tower or whatever those guys use to dispose of their bodies.

Do not go into that gentle goodnight.
You have reasons to be mad & shit to do! Don't let the enemy demoralize you!

maybe you shouldnt do it then. some part of you clearly doesnt want to

i dont know what zoro whatever is, i thought it was just an expression

Was struggling with building willpower for a really, really long time too. The first step to ANYTHING is getting a good amount of sleep. I always thought sleep was irrelevant and you could just fight through it with coffee/bare-handed but it works way deeper than that. From there you can start working out, eating healthier, downloading dating apps to meet people, go to raves, etc. etc. Maybe even order some drugs off of the deep web to sell like XTC if you’re up to that.

DONT DO IT BUDDY
YOU ARE STUNNING AND BRAVE
WE NEED YOU HERE ON Any Forums.

Attached: download (9).jpg (238x212, 6.43K)

lol what a pussy. Go back to scratching yourself with razors and wearing women’s underwear.

your feelings work according to your primitive brain which was designed to feel happy around trees and an open sky, by living inside boxes staring at artificial lights all day you fuck up your brains chemicals and want to kill yourself, there were no suicides before civilization started existing

what makes you think you get better after dying, op? what makes you certain an even worse hellhole than your current one doesn't await you beyond deaths door?

Attached: 1652917732209.jpg (640x517, 35.68K)

Survive out of spite, like I do. Live not because you have a purpose, or believe in any higher ideals, live because you won't let this life beat you. Gotta have some balls if you wanna fuck the world. Be the villian if you like. I know I am. Any chance I get, I will destroy this planet in a second holocaust. Live for violence.

its a chance im willing to take. im an atheist and i really do hope death just feels like sleeping. i literally cannot function with how much i think about suicide. it takes up my entire mind 24/7 and i just want it to end

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY. I want peace for humanity and I am perfectly okay with committing genocide to achieve that goal.

Attached: 51536.jpg (1920x1080, 540.8K)

Are you that hot trap?

i wish i was hot.

I hope death has a sub menu with three options.
-Respawn
-Spectate
-Quit to Main Menu

this works pretty well. But I'll give you a warning though, you'll always go out looking weak no matter how epic it is. people will feel bad for a week or two, and then remember you for being a cowardly faggot.... just a warning. by all means do it if you have a good reason. do you?

Attached: 1648802095469.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Exactly, anything that can be considered evil stems from humanity itself, so why not wipe out the common denominator?

You’ll never be able to experience the good times and joy you’ll eventually receive in life if you do this now. When I was 19 I was milliseconds away from pulling the trigger. I’m 26 now and I live a happy fulfilled life. I hope you reconsider

kek, he really is tho

No suicides before civilization? Buddy genetic depression has existed since before civilization. Next you’re gonna say ADHD didn’t exist before civilization because of some other reason that only makes sense in your mongoloid brain and nowhere else

if you do it
then you've ragequit

SO WEAK. IMAGINE.

check em

Attached: 1652838527909.jpg (750x1024, 123.49K)

>HURR DURR YOU'RE A MONGOLOID!!!!! YOUR OPINION IS TRASH BECAUSE OF THIS ONE NITPICK!!!!
there were 0,000001% of suicides per human than in todays world, there, did i make it better now that i wrote it in a correct manner now so that mouth breathing low iq parasites like you are able to comprehend my words? retard

I want humanity to survive, but even I sometimes feel as though the weight of even the most Innocent of us is too great, and that maybe we would all be better off dead. However I would settle for any people that commit violent crime with the intent to steal, unjustified murder, and rape.

why do you feel that you should user?