What's a good ereader without online account requirement...

What's a good ereader without online account requirement? I want to read genderbender doujins without big tech knowing it.

Attached: 1649707003408.jpg (800x612, 101.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yingtongli.me/blog/2018/07/30/kobo-rego.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

erearders aren't good for manga

>I want to read genderbender doujins without big tech knowing it.
What, don't you want a job offer?

Attached: 1655664983166.png (1484x1554, 586.21K)

Just use a laptop, ereaders are a meme and a forced market

Why?
How's that even related?
Name?
Laptop aren't comfy on the bed

Shit technology. Fine for reading books. Great even. Not for manga.

Kobo ereaders, use calibre to put CBZs or PDFs onto it
Mine works fine for it

You can take your fine and shove it up your ass.

Just get a regular tablet. ereaders are terrible for manga. Can't even do colors.

I'd rather not, I'm keeping my ass unstretched so as to not suffer from the incontinence later in life that faggots like you have
Most 'color' manga are fan-edits, Black and White is the way almost all of them are published outside of the occasional color title-page or spread.

Any hardware you can install KOReader on.

>KOReader
is it a custom firmware?

Ereaders are simply not designed with manga in mind. The technology is simply not there yet. But for a literal retard, that reads manga on an ereader, rather than books, it makes sense that he doesn't understand technology.

I was about to make the very same thread.

Kobo for sure does not. It requires a Rakuten account plus an instance of the designated Rakuten app on some other device for setting it up. However you can use a temporary email to register.
Kindle also requires an Amazon account for setting it up and will require a phone number in addition to an email.

I just want an up-to-date plug and play device that I can transfer files to using a USB-C cable.

>Why?
First of all you'd have to download each chapter of a manga individually (there's applications for mass download and conversion though) and then open each one individually on your device.
Any ereaders display is also too small to show mangas at a comfortable size. The font will most likely be small and you'll have to option to scale or zoom in. Double pages will be a problem in every case. Depending on the quality of the scans yo might also have to deal with a lot of white space, making the actual panels even smaller on the screen.

>It requires a Rakuten account
yingtongli.me/blog/2018/07/30/kobo-rego.html
I used this to bypass registration
sadly overdrive doesnt work if you dont use a kobo accout

Yes. Even Kobo's native OS requires faggy online account registration. KOReader does not.

Newer Kobos

If you are a schizo you can get the PineNote

I swear I read that one before but I don't remember what it's called.

Are there any kindles with colour?

If you have the money you can buy onyx boox max lumi. The screen is large enough to read manga and it runs android so you can use tachiyomi

Explain.

Black and white are colors.

>Explain.
They removed mandatory registration in latest firmwares AFAIK.
There's now a sideload mode instead.

On the other hand, it shouldn't matter since you most likely would want to install Koreader and it works as an alternative ROM pretty much.