Girl i like wants to use instagram to text me

>girl i like wants to use instagram to text me
>ok
>download it for the first time in my life
>see change theme option in DMs
>mess around with it, assuming its client side only
>close out of options and realize every single theme change was a notification and i just woke up her at 1 in the morning
>Seen 1m ago

whatever chink or indian at facebook who made this design choice, i hope you fucking die in a particularly violent car crash

Attached: F2pUZaV_d.jpg (163x162, 7.94K)

Who the fuck doesn't disable notifications while sleeping? You're gf is a retard

Should have told her to use Matrix to talk to you. My gf and I used signal first, then switched to matrix because of Signal's media compression.

>Not talking to your future wives in person
Ngmi

We went on a camping trip this week

who the fuck changes the theme just for a chat?

>gf
>girl
>female

I managed to get my girlfriend (female) to use Signal once. She now hates it and refuses to touch it again.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Attached: 1646864156473.webm (300x300, 395.32K)

Girlfriend (biologically female)

Mine doesn't like Signal or Element, says they're glitchy, but it's a small price to pay for our privacy

I only use my smartphone for work stuff and try to use it the least amount of time when I am free; my gf, a few years younger than me, she was a total normie who was into instagram facebook tiktok all that stuff couldn't grasp the idea of me not using any social media except Whatsapp (for work, because fuck third world work ethics) and was super obsessive about my last seen status, me not replying after 10 seconds of reading, why I wasn't picking up my phone when I was at work if I use it for work, etc. and somehow her checking my phone and not finding anything validated her theory of me hiding "the cheating" from her because "I was good with computers", ultimately we broke up and her family really thought I cheated on her. Yeah fuck social media and whatever syndrome young people developed thanks to that

What the fuck. That's so fucking retarded, I'm so sorry you had to put up with that

>Girlfriend (biologically female)
this, you cam tell they're biologically female because the whole Instagram thing. A tranny would've pestered you to get a thinkpad and install some tranny loonix distro.

Chad energy
don't worry about it
don't even mention it
just wait for her to get upset about it at some point
and then you can just play it off like it's nothing.
shit test: passed.

Sounds more like a crazy girl than modern tech. There always are and will be crazies.

>using matrix when XMPP exists
I shiggy diggy

Attached: 1658590883030.png (332x382, 168.09K)

thanks user, being a loner frog that post about knitting threads in a Mongolian forum suits me better
I resumed almost 2 years of events there so it sounds like she was batshit crazy from the get-go, it was a slow and painful snowballing effect that I think I aggravated by no conceding a bit more but I see friends around me dealing with similar shit to a certain degree or being them the ones doing this creepy shit

Why can't females into basic communications, anons? They have to have like 5 different social media platforms for the same shit that you could accomplish with a single app like Signal

because it's not the same thing.
You'd understand, had you not been a total loner

nice blog faggot

how old were you when this happened? how old was she?