Remember when the news would have both sides of the story share their views. Now its all just lefty shit...

Remember when the news would have both sides of the story share their views. Now its all just lefty shit. Abortion is murder!

Attached: plebbits.jpg (735x680, 140.86K)

Good one

probability of 99% this is posted by a male who does not help starving immigrants or who considers some people to be inferior.
>respect life hurr durr
stick a pine cone up your ass faggot.

No one is arguing whether or not it's life you mong
Ants are life and nobody gives a shit when they accidentally step on one

>nobody
please dont speak for others

lliterally no one is arguin whether or not its considered a fucking organism, they are saying its not a "person".

>happy to help people when they don't have to lift a finger
>oh no, i might have to actually care for something in responsible for the creation of
Hypocrisy is a stinky cologne.

>please dont touch my bubble opinions
nobody ever argued if its life or not you faggot.

Yeah ants aint no person thats right

No, I don't remember that. Tell me, when was this magical time when the news stations weren't owned and run by people with a hidden agenda?

sorry to bring it to you, but you are just a massive faggot.

wat are u talking about? Im talking about the ants u retard

nobody is saying fetuses aren’t life you fucking neanderthal. the argument is that those stupid grape-sized translucent subsurface lumps are way less important than actual infants

In 1959 a portion of the fairness doctrine became U.S. law when Congress amended the Communications Act with the doctrine’s mandate of equal airtime for office seekers. The revised law recognized some exceptions to the equal airtime mandate but held that such exceptions did not annul licensees’ obligation to provide equal airtime and balanced coverage of “conflicting views on issues of public importance.”

The fairness doctrine was never without its opponents, however, many of whom perceived the equal airtime requirement as an infringement of the right to freedom of speech enshrined in the First Amendment to the Constitution. In 1969 the doctrine survived a challenge in the Supreme Court case Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. Federal Communications Commission, in which the court found that the FCC had acted within its jurisdiction in ruling that a Pennsylvania radio station had violated the fairness doctrine by denying response time to a writer who had been characterized in a broadcast as a communist sympathizer.

In 1985, however, the FCC decided that the doctrine had a “chilling effect” upon freedom of speech. At about that time, representatives of cable and satellite television networks challenged the applicability of the doctrine to their industries.

That's not the liberal standpoint, so fuck off with you strawman. It's life when it's theoretically able to be self-sufficient (about the 20th week). No abortion law allows abortions that late.
Making your whole argument invalid.

I believe that all babies should be killed at or before birth. Is CNN obligated to share my views too?

killing a bacteria isn't murder

aborting some unconscious thing isn't either

cellular life and human lives are not the same thing retard

Then how would you feel if somebody took a shit and tossed it outside on the surface of Mars? All those Mars bacteria would have a chance to prove themselves against Earth bacteria. If they all die out and get replaced, would that be ok?

Fetus or not, they all end up as a blood splatter on someone's windshield when I throw them onto a busy highway

Attached: 20190417_134457.png (320x384, 176.79K)

>would that be ok?
It wouldn't be okay, and it wouldn't be murder, either.

>it's not murder
That means it's ok.

Let's do something that neither side is doing... Look at this with logic.

Brain + brain activity = alive
Brain - brain activity = dead

A fetus has no brain activity = the Fetus is dead.

You are asking your blacked daughter to keep her niglet baby after getting gang-raped by a tribe of niggers... for a vegetable... a brain-dead lump of underdeveloped flesh.

Also 99.999999% of the faggots on this website will be rendered automatically abstinent. Due to how careful women will become with giving up their pussies out of the fear of needing to stick a coat hanger up their pussies. You aren't worth a coat hanger OP. Tyrone might be, but you aren't.

Also OP + Thread = Faggot

Confirmed.

the bacteria on you shit will mostly die because of the radiation in the surface on mars

in fact, it's good place do dumb aborted fetuses

BTW you owe me $ 50
trow all our aborted fetuses

BASED

The thing I never understand is that there's so many men that don't even want kids when they accidentally impregnate a girl, so like, abortion laws help men as much as they do woman. So why the hell are conservative fundies going insane over it in the first place?

I'm glad you've turned vegan. All life is equally valuable

Literally every pro abortion activist says that a baby is not life until its born, or under a certain number of days. The entire argument of them is if it counts as life or not. So OP's image is great, because it exposes the left's double standards. If it makes their hipster style science look cool, then they treat it as a fact, but when the same fact threatens them, they call it fiction. They call micrscopic bacteria on mars alien life, yet they call a growing baby not life. Double standards.

Because they are mostly religious nut jobs.