Anyone here have stories/photos of sexual/dirty encounters with older people like teachers?

Anyone here have stories/photos of sexual/dirty encounters with older people like teachers?

Attached: 20220518_144542.jpg (2359x2359, 1.51M)

When I was 14 my 26 yo female HS bio teacher used to fuck the everloving shit out of me. Would just ride my dick every day after school. Loved to pin me to the walls and the floor and make it to where my waist ached. Parents kept asking why I kept staying late at school and my teacher would always come up with a convincing excuse. She eventually got caught and fired and I cried my eyes out for weeks

Kek
Good story, thanks
>Captcha STD00
Damn I wish I could screencap this

What’s the story behind this picture or is it not yours?

Who initiated it? How did it happen the first time? Cont...

Was the last one to walk out of her class one day. I had an extremely embarrassing boner unrelated to anything. Tried to walk out without her noticing but she pulled me aside. Started doing some roleplay shit like “wow user this is totally inappropriate you cannot have a boner over me. I guess the only way to get rid of this is to satisfy it.” Began to absolutely violate my mouth with her tongue while bouncing on my cock while I laid down on her desk. Started becoming a regular occurrence and we would fuck each other’s brains out in every imaginable way. She made it very clear that it was completely consensual and if I ever wanted to stop I could. She would also make out with me all the time and I would consider it an actual dating relationship. Got to go to her house a few times and she was even more wild there. It ended when a janitor had stayed later than expected and caught her sucking my balls

Not sure if graphic enough to qualify, but... The last day of 4th grade a buddy and me were washing the blackboard clean for the teacher and she was standing behind her desk while we were at at one end of the blackboard washing it. He elbows me to get my attention and the teacher is doing this weird squat behind her desk, down on one knee looking through a file. Only me and my friend could see her at this point but she 100% did not have any panties on and her very thick 1980's bush was totally on display. Neither of us could believe it was happening and that she totally had to know what she was doing. She never made eye contact with us either. Was such a nice 30 second flash.

Definitely a good story user, thanks for sharing

more pics ?

8th grade English teacher meeting an old student. They didnt get along in the classroom too

My wife is a social worker for disadvantaged teens and kids on work release/doing community service. We’ve been doing roleplay of her seducing some of her clients. She didn’t like it at first but is on board now. Sometimes when she’s getting ready in the mornings I tell her “oh they’ll love that top” or “that’s a good short skirt” and she gets so aroused we have a quickie. I would honestly love to get a picture from her one day of her getting used.

shouldn't you both be arrested for sexual offences with children if that happens?

That sounds hot as fuck. She’s doing the volunteer work for those kids that the other volunteers won’t do and it’s probably the best work lmao

Met on tinder. She sent all this.
Music teacher

Attached: 20220517_114530_540.jpg (1080x1937, 825.11K)

Should have gone for it imo. Reward outweighs the risk

>upper half
Amazing
>lower half
GUNT CENTRAL

Attached: 24420B7300000578-2886736-What_a_laugh_riot_Mel_was_in_stitches_as_he_awaited_the_arrival_-m-1_1419471174988.jpg (634x815, 119.94K)

Damn..
I woulda cried too kek

Only a 12yr dif, I've fucked chicks more than 20yrs older than me

go for it, user

Used to swing in hs. I think my gf was from an abuse background because she started it.
We would dp her and the other kid had no body hair and a high voice like a girl. I never asked him his age and didnt know him outside of that because it was kinda weird.

This sounds like a really poorly written hentai story but I can't say it's larp

I had sex with my pre-school teacher's daughter. That's as close to I've ever gotten.