Clang or MSVC ?

Now that GCC is dying and will be obsolete by the end of this decade, which of those two should I use for C++ ?

Attached: unknown-10.png (1273x1156, 3.8M)

tcc

>Now that GCC is dying
Says who?

It doesn't support the latest C++ standards and it development is slow.

What a dumb fucking thread, this is nearly as garbage as the AMD vs Intel and shill threads, fuck you.

clang. it supports basically everything on every platform. There is no reason for other compilers to exist at this point

Even Visual Studio has pretty good Clang support, I wouldn't pick MSVC for a new project.

Its only superpower is if you are building a mixed .NET app, you can seamlessly jump between C# and C++ stack frames.

she has a pretty nice cock, for a girl

MSVC using clang.

If you don't depend on extensions from either, you can easily just use both. MSVC for Windows targets and Clang for everything else.
Bias towards clang if you have to. Vendor lock in helps nobody but the vendor. It doesn't mean you can use the native compiler for a target system though, just don't depend on / require it.

Clang since it's open-source, runs on Unix, and supports C99 much better than MSVC.

clang doesn't support avr target.

Clang is the same so guess you're stuck with MSVC.

C++ is deprecated, not GCC. You got it wrong.

no one cares about avr, arm cpus are cheaper than ever

Support multiple compilers you lazy nigger.

I'm still using GCC
I will NOT use yoru corporate malware

Attached: E5WxF85VgAEHQxt.jpg (880x2048, 216.04K)

Most probably Apple spreading that rumor, because they are the quiet funder of Clang (the contender).

GCC death would fortify their future monopoly.

basically clang supports Apple's bottom line.

>C++ is deprecated, not GCC. You got it wrong.
C++ is dead. Long live Objective-C++ on GCC, the future.

this ... fucking Apple shills on this thread are sickening.