Fuck all you leftists

Fuck all you leftists
fuck you, hard

breitbart.com/crime/2022/05/12/democrat-official-in-va-indicted-on-election-fraud-related-counts/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16-46-05 Democrat Official in VA Indicted on Election Fraud-Related Counts.png (640x739, 343.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/wcyb.com/amp/news/local/buchanan-county-supervisor-arraigned-on-election-fraud-embezzlement-charges-ballot-virginia-trey-adkins-sherry-bailey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You lost me at brightfart. Try another sauce please. I mean you'd bitch about CNN.

>indicted
Orange man was impeached twice. Conviction or stfu.

This is local to me. This fuck deserves everything he gets from court

obsessed much?

Attached: 1647884814294.gif (1017x572, 128.42K)

Orange man was found not guilty.

>democrats
>fraud
Shocking

>breitbart
Do you think the average breitbart enjoyer will understand what plethora means?

Attached: 1652905573871.gif (320x253, 860.21K)

>breitbart

Into the trash it goes

google.com/amp/s/wcyb.com/amp/news/local/buchanan-county-supervisor-arraigned-on-election-fraud-embezzlement-charges-ballot-virginia-trey-adkins-sherry-bailey
Here faggots. The local station here.

How about I WC-Your mom tonight

Google is your local station? Try again friend. I don't think you're very good at this....

Oh sweet another rightoid cope thread

A google search for "trey adkins sherry bailey" will bring everything up. Shouldn't be complicated.

>rightoid
I be you say shit like that in public. Fucking autist.

Click the link faggot. It goes straight to the site.

Did you have a stroke?

So does trump so shut the fuck up retard. Goddamnit it should be legal to hang someone as stupid as you all.

Your mom had a few strokes ridin my fuckstick

You're so close, user.

believing anything on breitbart

OK groomer

idgaf.
MAGAtards have been obssesing over this for YEARS, throwing millions of dollars at it and this is the only thing you can turn up?
jesus

Attached: 8aec13a0840a023e49dda6438d3c1c0d22-youve-been-selected.w710[1].jpg (710x953, 90.31K)

Attached: FQ_iANwXEAEJsub[1].jpg (862x954, 112.04K)

Lol what? Trump was found not guilty. You're the retard sperging out on others.