Are you proud to be white Any Forums?

Are you proud to be white Any Forums?

Attached: White Pride.png (1006x510, 281.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sSIE-o2V9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yeah

Every day of my life that I'm not shot by niggers in a driveby.

everyone wants to be me, even if I didnt want to be white, white is obviously the winning race. Its so obviously the winning race that every "slur" against us we've always wore like a badge of honor
>proud chud mayo monkey

No, I fantasize about being beatdown by black kings while watching a beautiful white girl gets impregnated by them

>proud Karen

Nah, being proud of your race is kind of a red flag tbh.

>unironically claims whites are a beautiful race while fantasizing about them throwing their genes in the toilet from nigger seed
Oh the hypocrisy, you will never have sex.

Definitely
Fuck being anything else

This guy isn't even white

I'm proud of my ancestors because they've done amazing things

>unironically claims whites are a beautiful race
What? I said beautiful white girl, the girl is beautiful not the white. Do you know any English?
She being beautiful has nothing to do being white.
But her being white is important because i'm fantasizing about her, in a near future, having mixed babies.

Quoted the wrong one >

This is the worst time to be white. Your parasitic weak species will be completely eradicated within the century and the whole globe will celebrating the death of the white male. You fragile minded cuck

Attached: 1626872362504.gif (320x180, 959.75K)

I'm proud of my career
I'm proud I give 27 people a job, a home and security
I'm proud of my uni degree
I'm proud because I can call her my wife
I'm proud when I see my children develop their talents
I'm proud when we do better than expected
I'm proud I can take care of my 80 yo mom with my family even though it's difficult

I'm too busy to think about skin colour.

>I said beautiful white girl, the girl
>white girl
>white
It's because she's white that makes her beautiful. You didn't say asian or latina, you said white. Therefore, it's the white skin that makes her beautiful. Admit your fetish for your own sake, because the rest of us have already dismissed you for your hypocritical bigotry.

white people

.gg/f7xJr3hU

Locking your dick in a cage and sucking a black dildo isn't going to hurt anyone but yourself. Not that you would've reproduced anyway

Bring it on, I will kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sSIE-o2V9g

i don't know dude. i am ultra white and recognize amazing supernatural powers. it's sweet but i've taken them for granted. what good is it to be so powerful? i know what everyone is feeling, and when i touch their heart i know it, and when i piss them off, i know it. it's no blessing. it's wonderful to know that someone absolutely loves you, but it's like a cybernetic psychosexual signal. no big deal after decades. of course, none of the rest of you fucking garbage can sense it, but again, having the superpower doesn't really satisfy me in any good way.r

Attached: The Office - S08E19 - Get the Girl.mp4_snapshot_00.37.184.jpg (857x482, 79.5K)

discord is a troon website, whites don't go

this.

I´m proud that there are still mentally healthy people out there.

Deekin flicka

Cuck #1
Cuck #2
Small dick egos get no real response. Go drink your soy

Attached: 1625774981349.gif (320x240, 876.34K)

Proud? No why would I be proud of race. I just think I'm lucky..

That's really nice of you sweety, except there's antiwhite propaganda everywhere. Why didn't blacks in slavery have your mindset? Oh yeah, because they were affected. Now whites are affected by propaganda. It's important to fight back. Be proud to be white.

Ok you really doesn't know english or you just stopped reading my post, here you go again:
>But her being white is important because i'm fantasizing about her, in a near future, having mixed babies.

where are you from? you sound like a foreigner.

Not them but, you hit a bingo dude
> Tranny
> Small dick
> Soy
> Cuck

Impressive, go claim your free chocolate bonbons

>we must fight back

Attached: 1611713486226.jpg (720x726, 56.01K)

Awful extrapolation of what I said. Typical propagandist response. I'm proud to be white.

>you really doesn't know english
Your translator is failing you, faggot.
>having mixed babies.
Which will be brown, not white. Your circular logic really doesn't stand to reason.

Feels good

I dont think proud is the correct word, its not an accomplishment that i achieved, instead im happy to be white.