What was it like watching another man have sex with your wife/girlfriend for the first time?

What was it like watching another man have sex with your wife/girlfriend for the first time?

Attached: bunny-colby-cuckold-sex.jpg (350x230, 22.02K)

My wife arranged for a gangbang with two strangers in a hotel room. It was surreal and when it started, I felt like I was suffocating and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. However I was able to recover eventually and participate. In the end, it was a good experience. Will do it again.

anxiety attacks give me the best boners.

We mostly tagteamed bi guys so it felt good to be in a position of power where we were both using him. It only felt weird when one would start getting aggressive with her and cut me out of the equation

i didnt feel much, it was kinda lame. however i was balls deep in the dudes wife and she was a cutie so there is that

I told my wife any time she's welcome (and encouraged) as long as I get to watch and save the anal for me.

So far, she has not agreed to getting fucked by other guys. I'm still working on it though. I want to see her getting fucked by massive cocks.

I imagine infuriating. Probably good if you're a faggot looking for excuses to watch men in action or a sad cuck who needs someone less pathetic to do the job though.

Sadly I've only ever heard it, not seen it.

The only time this would happen would be if if I was fucking someone else as well so I'd be distracted by fucking new pussy.

The first time I watched another guy fuck my wife, I had my dick inside his wife too. It was great!
We were both fucking each other's wife doggie style and while I was balls deep in his wife he was absolutely power fucking mine. I was able to get a few pics of the wife getting dicked because it was the pinnacle of months of talking about her and another guys fucking.

It was a swinger type situation so pretty exhilarating at first. Just the game and foreplay. He unfortunately didn't do much to satisfy her. Couldn't keep up.

I'm not sure. I've never watched her get fucked but I did watch her make out with another man while she jerked him off and he fingered her.

I've never watched her have sex with another man in person. I recently found old pictures she had saved way back in her phone though of her with a previous partner. I initially was upset, but checked them out. It was crazy watching someone handle another guy in the same bed that she sleeps with me in. He was bigger than me and watching her suck and fuck him was really hot in the end.

Same here. Otherwise I'd murder both of them and end up on GIF in a Rekt webm.

we met an old bf of hers in a restaurant, and she gave him a handjob under the table (not to completion) when his wife stepped away to make a phone call. it turned me on, seeing him get blue balls, and his wife could have returned at any moment.

she told me before that he would often come too fast but that didn't happen. later that evening, i bent her over the bed and i railed her really hard. i stuck my thumb in her ass and called her a dirty little home wrecker. she was super wet.

The quintessential American experience

Attached: 1648305495338.jpg (313x398, 37.48K)

It was great to see her face while my buddy was pounding her from behind. He didnt really get her off or last long so it was a bit of disappointment

It was incredibly exciting. My heart was pounding watching her strip naked for him and watching him grope her for the first time. It was such a rush. And then as the sex between them started I began to feel nervous and sick to my stomach. I was stressed and jealous. But the thing is for me, stress and pain makes me incredibly horny so I was rock hard. I ended up cumming before he did. Overall is very erotic and fun. Ive shared her with two guys since then

details bro

bump

we have one of those beds with big drawers underneath, perfect place to hide while she fucks her bf

so he doesnt know that you know? Im assuming your wife does though