Weed fucking ruined me Any Forums

Weed fucking ruined me Any Forums

I'm 22 years old, 3 years ago I smoked weed for one of the last times and I haven't been the same since.

>Be me
>dumbass 19 year old
>smoking weed semi regularly
>ff to some point in February
>smoking as usual, nothing out of the ordinary. Just expecting another high
>go back inside and get ready to play gta 5 online
>suddenly tunnel vision
>body starts shaking and sweating
>chest feels ticklish and is tingling, freaks me the fuck out
>lay down because I think I'm having a heart attack or something
>laying down, full fledged panic mode, still in tunnel vision and my feet start getting freezing cold sweats
>lay there panicking and freaking out but unable to get up
>this lasts for about 1 hour and a half, total fucking torture

>ff about a day
>panic attacks like that Rollercoastering CONSTANTLY
>eating gives me a panic attack
>breathing gives me a panic attack
>being in a vehicle gives me a panic attack
>Its like this for 5 months, I'm hardly even functioning and considering suicide but that'd make me panic more
>find psychiatrist, get Xanax prescription because it's too much, it helps a bit. Was a bitch to get prescribed though.

>ff to now
>anxiety is still lingering, panic attacks sometimes but not nearly as bad as before
>life is fucking garbage, living in basically a micro studio
>for some reason I only attract mentally ill people that hurt me and ruin my life, don't have any family in my life as it's not tight knit
>super lonely all the time, becoming depressed and suicidal and look for a prozac prescription
>Get prozac, life is starting to not seem so terrible
>motivation is somewhat back, outside is looking prettier, I'm getting better
>fucking prozac starts TRIGGERING PANIC ATTACKS BECAUSE OF THE PANIC DISORDER WEED GAVE ME

This stupid ass Jewish fucking herb gave me a seemingly lifelong illness that prevents me from getting better, that hasn't been fixed with exercise, going outside, or even medication. It's just here forever.

Attached: Larrythehedgefrog.jpg (640x640, 208.76K)

What a fucking retard.

Be the change you want to see, user

Attached: 1651326589143.png (320x444, 70.39K)

You sound like a fag.

Never change, Any Forums

I smoke a coupe of joints are the weekend. I enjoy getting stoned, listening to some music and eating a pizza. I smoked daily when I was a teenager. I'm fine.
Maybe you had underlying mental health problems that were exacerbated by weed.

>Jewish herb
See what I mean? MEDS.

Attached: 1649474906649.jpg (360x447, 21.65K)

You already made this post you fucking glownigger.

Cool story bro

Attached: style-blogs-the-gq-eye-jack-nicholson-opener.jpg (635x430, 63.08K)

> there are "glow niggers" on bee

t. can't deal

Roll anotherone

Sounds like a personal problem.

>be me
>smoke weed errday for five years
>quit for three years
>been smoking errday for four years
>genuinely more happy, lost weight, higher job performance

You had the mental breakdown you always were going to have. It just came early. Deal with your issues then come back to us.

weed can't do that by itself, you must have smoked some laced shit. either that or you're the most bitchmade person to ever exist.

Nobody fucking cares.

Yep. Same thing happened to me, except I smoked throughout my 20's because I thought I was treating my anxiety. Turns out if you have anxiety disorder it gradually makes it worse and worse. By the time you realize it, it is too late.

Enjoy your panic attacks caused by trying to do normal things, user.

Had the literal same thing happen to me when i was in my sophomore year of highschool.I literally had to drop out because the panic attacks would happen every morning on the bus and i couldnt function at all. Lips went numb, room started spinning and everything. I waited about a year before i started touching it again and i feel loads better and am back at it most of my day. Sometimes people hit a limit and there is nothing wrong with deciding to quit. But keep your head up, those panic attacks are prob due to inconsistency in your life. The weed prob just triggered it. as for the people in your life, thats up to you to get better at judging people's character and being more assertive with your boundaries

Weed destroys everyone. 95% of the people I know who smoke weed are fucking losers. They work dead end jobs and spend half of their paycheck just to get high.

chill dude lol

My mommmzzz smoked weed on the regular since she was 15 (55 years) didn't do her any har... Got taken off her custody and raised by my dad when I was 7, she is retarded turns out going around in a confusing haze your entire adult life and relying on a substance to control your emotions doesn't end well for some people. AND she's a horrible person

>weed
> laced
how tf does the pot adulterate?

It is true that it can be laced with synthetic THC but it can definitely have that effect unadulterated. Yeah right, every other drug has negative side effects just not weed... Give me a break