Best president ever

Best president ever

Attached: A754F0D4-8FF3-44A5-B5A8-38DBFDE54CB5.jpg (1200x1520, 592.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

duh

Biden managed to overturn Roe v Wade, something fifty years of loser Republicans failed at.

Is a fucking dumbass. Thought Finland was part of Russia. Wanted to nuke a hurricane. And you wnat this fucktard back in power. Wow!

Best Russian Cock Sucker ever!
Treason, sedition and tried to destroy NATO to make his master happy!
Russian Puppet!
if Hitler were alive you fucking assholes would be sucking Hitlers dick!

Attached: 1606612076729.jpg (500x470, 27.47K)

Best president to kiss Putin's ass

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/

Attached: 3BCBB047-CD15-4DED-80B7-504ACF91C121.jpg (696x1024, 36.98K)

Based

And yet... he lost... bigly

Pronounces 'Nepal' as 'nipple', 'Bhutan' as 'Button', in a conversation where he tried to convince the Indian PM that India doesn't have a land border with China.

Stable genius, truly.

Not 100% sure on that, but top tier for fucking sure.
Trump was near perfect on policy and actually "making America great again", but was still tacky, almost childish, and insufferable to listen to at times.

Regan may still be #1, Trump could be better on policy, but Regan was likeable as a human.

That said, they operated in very different times, so the state of society might play into the perception of one or the other more.

Honestly

So how do you like them gas prices, guys? are you happy with them? Are you happy with creepy sniffing Joe who can't remember his name? I bet you do enjoy your wonderful president huh? what a great president he is guys!

Attached: 27BIDEN2-jumbo-v3.jpg (1024x708, 159.11K)

Yup

www.magapill.com

>Best president ever
Nine out of ten Russians agree.

Well, if he was still president, we wouldn't have high gas prices, and shortages on everything plus wars happening.

You're right - He would have made sure Ukraine got no help, he would have dismantled NATO, and handed Taiwan to the Chinese for good measure.
In return, there'd be no war and supplies like grain would still be exported from Russkraine.
Got any more bright ideas, Ivan?

Attached: SilenceOnHongKong.jpg (442x592, 144.94K)

The face of a loser con man.

he lost.

NOOOOO NOT MUH HECKIN GAS PRICERINOS! I'VE BEEN PAYING DRASTICALLY DEFLATED PRICES FOR YEARS, WELL BELOW WHAT I SHOULD BE PAYING BASED ON THE COST OF THE RESOURCE! IT'S THE ONLY ISSUE I CARE ABOUT!

Attached: download (27).jpg (199x253, 8.69K)

You want this nigger back instead?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.9K)

do you own a car? How much do you pay for gas total?

Total failure. Was a good president but an utter failure.
Lied just like all of them did to get voted in and failed miserably.

Attached: pedo.png (317x260, 192.12K)

>bds

Wow

How does it feel to have a president who is currently embarrassing himself and our country

Um sorry you don’t understand courts and presidents but I’ll break it down for your retarded ass real quick. Supreme Court answers to no one. They run off of their own thoughts and the constitution. Presidents work for the people and answer to the people.

Imma have to disagree with you there, bud.

Attached: 2021-Ford-Transit 150 Cargo Van-front_14942_032_2400x1800_YZ.png (2400x1800, 1.52M)

This is our current president.

Attached: 52gpha.gif (360x247, 621.67K)

He's a nigger.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
Never forget that.

he lost. get over it.

>So how do you like them gas prices, guys?
Doesn't affect me. I wfh and negotiated a huge salary increase. This is the market righties wanted.

Yes. I'd take Romney too.