Talk about your first ever time cumming inside a pussy Any Forums. Details, details!

Talk about your first ever time cumming inside a pussy Any Forums. Details, details!

Attached: 1621647328695.jpg (1500x868, 198.86K)

condom felt too tight on my dick and then my orgasm happened in quick spurts instead of delayed spurts
>wasnt very enjoyable, hand is better

never happened

like warm apple pie

Was 17
Gal I met on tinder.

Details?

First girlfriend I had when we were both 15, we didn't use condoms until the third time we had sex. We broke up a month later, but she thankfully never got pregnant. I kept asking her friends and shit for up to a year later just to make sure cuz she was crazy and I didn't want a kid with her.

I was 19 and I came inside of her every day for like 9 months but she never got pregnant :((

Meetup, not expecting sex, just smoke weed. Find out she had just gone through a breakup halfway into the night... We're getting along good. I decide to spend the night. Her parents don't care. We fuck when we wake up..
Didn't last very long... But. Two days later she got back with him lmao

I was 18, she was nearly 16. Felt loose and not much feeling. Took ages to cum. Condom took feeling away, and too much death grip maturation. Disappoint/10.

This

Second time haveing sex. First time didn't end up cooooming, as i was wearing some weird delaying drug condom which was passed it's expiration date and it made us both so numb we couldn't feel anything. Anyway, after that we went out nextmorning to et propper condoms, and had sex again. Honestly it was still really weird and awkward. Neither of us had any idea what we were doing, there were weird noises that kept makeing us laugh, it was like 40C so we were kind of sweaty... but it was also a lot of fun. Exciting and kind of scary but fun. I lasted a decent ammount of time, over 40 minuits, she was kind of in pain but not as bad as the day before, and she did orgasm. Everything was sweaty and the sheets were a bit bloody afterwards, so we had to take a showet and change the sheets.

Attached: 1644681839474.jpg (1024x924, 93.76K)

Camping out with friends and didn't have any protection.
Decided to risk it and had sex with a girl I was into without. Felt amazing but I wasn't prepared for how fast I would finish without a condom and I came in her. Got yelled at and chased out of the tent half naked.

last monday, met her in early march in class, she couldn't believe I would go out with her, het shock when I told her I was a virgin haha, im 24 she's 25, I did lose a lot of interest in her the day after cumming in her

lol, she didn't cum, 50% of women can't cum from penetration, and like 10% cum within their first year of having sex

seems to be a nice experience user, that's cool

Nothing for me

It's 68 percent

Attached: 76EC65CD-C487-49C2-AE53-BD924B659F89.jpg (1294x1308, 215.59K)

Fucking whore, he deserves better.

Was 18 at the time, was on tinder and matched with this girl going to college with me, after some chatting we recognize this and plan to meet at a stone bench to smoke

We get there and she turns out to be a MASSIVE LANDWHALE. I say fuck it since I didn't get any action really and she seemed really nice. We smoke and talk, giggling and laughing about shit.

She tells me she works with dead people and knows some sign language, shows me signs for saying you're beautiful. I fuck it up but make it into a romantic joke thing smooth af

I take her back to her dorm

Next time we meet we fuck on the bench and it's alright, fuck in the frigid Vermont air for about an hour or two.

Next time after I fuck her we properly fuck in a bed, Apparently I'm the biggest she's taken, and she ends up cumming nonstop and squirting. Her fat makes it hard but her pussy just hugs my entire groin perfectly. Things get wet n sloppy, I actually for the first time feel good fucking pussy

Eventually I ask her if it's alright to cum in her and she says yeah, can't get pregnant even if I want to. I FLOOD her insides.

Pic looks similar to her. Damn I was horny at Champlain

Attached: photo-1573878222998-40b24a653ac8.jpg (1000x1500, 176.79K)

I thought I'd have no problem holding it in. I didn't and blew up inside of her. She wasn't on BC and begged me to lick what I could out of her...vid related. She didn't get pregnant thankfully.

Attached: 1570282796517.webm (480x264, 1.56M)

Btw, still some of the best pussy I've ever had. Every cum was huge contraction and squirting etc

Met a girl at work, I was 21 and she was about to turn 18. Flirted for weeks and ended up kissing in the bathroom. Met up one night after work and fucked her in my suv with the seats down. Tight as can be and she had the infamous pussy grip to my cock. She let me cum inside her and t this day she was the best fuck I’ve ever had, nothing can compare. Ended up being my gf for 5 years. Eventually she would squeeze the cum out onto her hand and eat it, that’s how freaky/horny she was

Did she want you to lock eyes with hers when you cummed? I knew a girl who loved me to do that.

The first time I did was after my gf was on BC for a while and I talked to her and said it was a big fetish of mine if she begged for cum in her pussy, she said she was down and it felt so right, just stuffing everything in and letting it go, it’s so hot watching it come out too, it’s always a big white wad. She pretty much makes me cum exclusively in her pussy now, and just hearing her say the words “ breed me/ cum for me/ cum in this pussy” pretty much makes me cum on command.

It was late at night, and your mother was pretty emotional after a day of convincing herself that your failures weren't a reflection of her own abilities.

She was quite desperate for positive attention, really.

4H project at the goat ranch and we each took a turn.

Oh yeah we were super in love with each other and loved to fuck. She would look me in the eyes and tell me to cum in her. It got to the point where we’d fuck like 3-4 times a day and I’d cum in her everytime. By the 3rd or 4th time I would barely have any cum coming out. She loved reverse cowgirl and would go as deep as she could when I would cum and loved when my cock twitched in her pussy. She let me make videos and take pics of her while we fucked and she did the same thing.

My first time was with my girlfriend who was 18, I was 20. We were both virgins at the time. She has/had an incredible body - tall, blonde, thin, but incredible 34E tits. It makes me a little bit sad that I'll never see tits like them again IRL.

Anyway, we have sex a few times unsuccessfully and I believed condoms were part of the issue (really she was just too tight< i'm fairly large, and mainly we were both too inexperienced). She starts taking the pill quite early on into our relationship so we can try without.

The first time we have proper, successful, sex was in her bedroom with her parents downstairs. She's ontop of me with her hands against the beds headboard, and I finally (after a month or so of trying) manage to get all the way in her. As much as she was ontop, I had my hands on her hips thrusting into her.

I remember being amazed that I was finally all the way in and fucking for the first time. I railed her tight pussy as hard as I could, watching her tits bounce infront of my face, occasionally sucking on them. I tell her I'm going to cum and she tells me to cum in her.

I do.

It was amazing. So much better than anything else I had experienced before. She loved it too.

For the next 4 years of her relationship I pretty much never cum anywhere else other than inside her pussy (unless she blew me).

It's been years since we broke up, but sometimes I miss fucking her

What did she look like? Sounds hot!

Does it count if it's with a condom?