Is this a good way to get back at landlords?

Is this a good way to get back at landlords?

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-105447~2.png (1080x1326, 584.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/12/550465000/behold-the-fatberg-london-s-130-ton-rock-solid-sewer-blockage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A good way to get back at them is to move out and never pay them ever again. That'll show 'em.

Be mad about price
Choose to pay extra for a prank
Think, OP, think.

Based

I pour melted crisco down my drain, remember to run hot water so it gets deep in the pipes. You can get it cheap at walmart. Pour it over a span of a few weeks.

best way to get back is move out and buy your own home. If you cant then you failed in life.

If you want to make sure you won't get approved to rent anywhere again, I say...go for it!

Ok boomer

Roaches, termites, oil down the drain. I don’t ever change the AC filter so it really strains the system. Try blocking the airflow but only when you’re home incase it catches fire. It causes severe damage to the system.

how fucking dogshit is burger plumbing that it can't handle a little grease?

My parents have owned rental property for over 50 years. If there is a disagreement, just move. Once you are on bad terms, it is all downhill from there, and a new apartment manager might call for a referral.

This shit sounds beyond retarded, why would you ruin the place you're staying in? If you're willing to ruin your quality of life to cause your landlord to spend money on repairs you are legitimately retarded.

Now if you were ready to move out then doing this stuff makes sense. But it sounds like you aren't. No wonder you can't afford to buy a home.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/12/550465000/behold-the-fatberg-london-s-130-ton-rock-solid-sewer-blockage

are you fucking retarded?

Attached: BBD90AB6-C64E-4F02-91CF-6D2BB7957BAE.png (750x563, 916.94K)

>wet wipes
thats niggas

this not about what your parents have done in life. this is about what you have not done in life. every time you think you are doing something right you have actually done wrong. sorry sir press restart

I’m not op but i’m buying a house. I’m doing this before I move out. Breaking the ac shortens it’s life, putting bugs in the vents before I leave doesn’t bother me. None of that affects me, only the landlord.

>rent a house under a contract.
>remember that you are a nigger.
>refuse to pay rent.
nigger.

The where i live this would not affect the landlord at all, unless the termites eat the whole house up. There would be new tenant who would take most of this and suffer.

Burn it down if you have to be a cunt

>Victorian-era tunnel in Whitechapel, London.

London doesn't count, it's a microcosm of niggers and wannabe americans held together by the tenacity of a decaying empire it once reigned from.

the rest of the country has updated.

The amount of cope in this post…

No. It's a good way to get caught. You should go into the woods and collect your own. You're going to need some equipment though. But you can buy all of that at the hardware store without arousing any suspension. Have you ever split rotting wood? The good news is that it's super easy. But you're also going to need some gloves and an n95 because this is going to suck. Also safety glasses and a hard hat. Never leave home without those items. You'd be surprised. You can't get far after a storm here without a chainsaw some gloved and safety goggles. Also this is copperhead season and being displaced by heavy rain makes them particularly aggressive. So just be aware of your surroundings. Also do not forget to carry everything you need in case you break down. You don't want to call aaa while committing a crime. That would be awkward.

I'm Scottish, there is no coping when it's an American calling English shit out.
they buy their water from us because their shit can't handle above 20°c weather.

Attached: 1498756410968.jpg (1418x1418, 220.98K)

Summarizes most mellenialls and Genz retards

>ugh im so poor, why can't I afford anything?
>proceeds to spend half their income on stupid shit

gentrification is a beautiful thing. i'm doing it right now and i can't wait to sell my house for a massive profit. pushing poor people out is just a nice bonus.

Attached: 1652369205660.png (460x259, 251.84K)

>the termites
yes
>the post
no

>oh no my rent is going up
>I know, I'll do something retarded that at best will cause my rented living space to crumble around me and at worst will get me into extreme financial and legal trouble

The coonbrain at work

The only people who tell you termites are hard to get rid of are exterminators. They are very easy to kill. Termidor on the mud huts will wipe out the whole colony in a couple of weeks. Landlords don't control the rent amounts. Rent will be what the market is willing to pay.

Grow up

>Landlords don't control the rent amounts
That's not true. There's no organization that tells you, as a landlord, what you have to charge. Sure, there's a market value and most landlords will track with that market value but there's nothing stopping them from charging less.

keep seething buddy

This dude is larping so hard for Twitter recognition that it's making me cringe the same way I do when I watch that "extreme cheapskates" show. If they do have an apartment, they'd better hope that no one on their Twitter who knows them personally has a conscience, or like a past employer or something. Even as a joke, any landlord that found out about that would probably find a way to evict you and them good luck getting a new place when they do your background check and talk to past landlords.

>Why do people do/say stupid shit for social media attention? It's like those faggots who licked ice cream in grocery stores for TikTok and then we're confused why they got charged and banned from all Walmarts for life. They got nothing out of it. What a fucking stupid waste.