Girlfriends are no less expensive than hookers and offer lower quality sex

Girlfriends are no less expensive than hookers and offer lower quality sex.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: girlfriend-empty-wallet-no-girlfriend-full-wallet.jpg (735x750, 113.46K)

When I was single I bought all the crap I wanted without feeling guilty, I sorrounded myself with vidyas, movies, toys, crap that I don't really need but made me happy. Now with a girlfriend I hardly buy anything for myself anymore, I haven't been able to complete model kits and manga collections that I am passionate about, and sometimes I wonder what the fuck I got myself into... but goddamn she's a freak in the bed so you're wrong about that OP.

nice meme, but should add 'any questions?' at end

I will say this, I've never had a hooker cook for me before. Nor have I had one care for me when I was sick, or wash my clothes, or listen when I had a legitimate dilemma that kept me up all night. They're nice to cum into, but that's about it. So I had less money, is money the only thing that matters? I actually have more money now that she's got a job and makes more than me (advanced degree and what not) so, your assertation isn't universally true.

i make stories up on Any Forums, here is my made up story.

i make 150k a year, work from home now after 3 years of commuting, and im less than 30, and im scared to buy my next 3 houses even tho i have the cash for it and can just use my home equity instead of my own cash as down payment.

It must suck to not be desirable enough that women gleefully pay for everything just to be in your presence.

user you're a women, a real man pirates all his entertainment

money dont matter
women dont matter

Sucks you have to pay a woman to be with you. Why is that? Tiny dick? Birth defects? No personality? I'm going with all three. Sounds like you're a mongrel.

Speak for yourself faggot. My girlfriend buys me dinner almost every night. Feels good.

I have a igrlfriend. She buys her own shit. My expenses have not grown at all compared to before our relationship. In a decent relationship this kind of thing is discussed and agreed upon.

>When you pay a hooker money after sex, you're paying her to get lost.

-boomer

Gets raped

You're defining a wife at this point.

I am not doing anything different after moving in with my girlfriend than I was doing before. We always split dates 50/50. I make myself broke by buying dumb shit.

I enjoy it when the woman is begging me to fuck her harder because SHE wants to feel me fucking her for her own and my pleasure.

I in fact have a penis, and I'm a materialistic hoarder.

That's the best, when you fuck them so hard that her cock whips back and slaps your balls.

this is more realistic for you op

Attached: faggotmoney.png (728x1067, 1.33M)

my gf is a billionaires baby and pays for my shit even tho I make 6 figures. You were saying?

Each meal, each day. I pretend a serving for me is a serving for him. My king. My muse. My eternally frozen loss of appetite devoured by pests. When friendly dogs approach me I call them by his name, petting their fur as if I were offering a treat. My worst days are when I'm constipated. He's always on my mind. It defiles my memory knowing he's watching me struggle to pass a stool. God damn you 1998....