This is america

>this is america

Attached: 1635189593049.jpg (750x531, 48.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr7791/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Citation or stfu

>leftists making things up and getting mad over it
Yawn

Because they put a ton of other random stuff in the bill

So the Democrats weren’t filling the bill with offensively outrageous bullshit, using the baby formula crises as a smokescreen to ram through their agenda that would otherwise get shot down? The Republicans voted against a straight-up no bullshit bill to get baby formula back on the shelves?

ensure access during a shortage, is a contradiction in intself.

Yup. That's usually what they do.

i've heard this argument used for years. why dont republicans bring their own pure version of the bill to the floor for a vote?

ba ba ba because democrats bad!!!

Because the vast majority of the republican party are useless cunts, as well. They're just reactionary useless cunts, spending their time pretending to obstruct the crazy democrats on dumb shit, while slipping through shit that will enrich both parties.

>be conservative
>feel the need to conserve 19th century infant mortality rates
>but at least they feel comfy and in control in their bubble

Republicans: Can't have faux outrage over something if you actually vote on stuff to fix it

The bill modifies the Child Nutrition Act, giving the Secretary of HHS the ability to waive certain requirements for the production of any food supplement, not just baby formula, in case of a supply chain disruption. It doesn't actually do anything to increase the production or delivery of baby food right now. govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr7791/text

They will come November. Until then Dems hold the floor and decide what comes up for a vote.

>Due to the massive birth increase, we’re gonna have a shortage of milk. What this means is, the Neo-Earth-Good-Government-League is gonna have to genetically modify all humans — male and female — to lactate once a month. Once every month, you’re gonna be going to a lactation processing center where they’ll hook you up to all kinds of weird things. Now, due to some fluke, about 3% of the population produces about 500% as much milk, so they’re gonna have to be farmed constantly. And it’s very painful, but they’re gonna be rounded up by FEMA and their milk will serve the greater good.

Attached: uqevq0x2ifz81.png (537x600, 353.4K)

What else was in the bill? I know 100% there was something having to do with niggers and trannys that Democrats tried to slip by in the bill. Guaranteed.

What's a WIC?
Woman ??? Color?

Kek imagine believing that either side is honest

Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children

Also based Sam Hyde.
One of his absolute best performances.
>Video Games are going to be more realistic

Billions of pork for this. Billions for that. Billions for Israel. Tiny bit of money for baby formula. Call the bill "If you don't vote yes on this bill to save the babies, you're a terrible alt right nazi that hates babies!"

Pretty much. Not just that, but how did it attempt to improve availability of baby formula?
did it try to do so by subsidizing the cost of it on shelves(won't do shit) or did it attempt to do so by increasing production?
Who would be getting the money to do either?

Women infants and children. Its welfare.

Women, Infant, and Children. It's a program that's been around for decades.

A bill that would give over reaching powers to the government and not fix the problem. But they cant say that because it would go against their party's narrative.

It's food stamps.

>making excuses for Democrats creating the shorage in the first place
Shills gonna shill.
sage

Not American, so thanks for the clarification.

Cause republicans are too busy trying to put free money for kikes in every bill.

Free money for niggers.

Attached: 1548132628328[1].png (1080x2280, 1.05M)

Found the fucking mongaloids.

It's neither. Every single child and mother, no matter the race/financials/etc, is eligible. If you were born in the past 40+ years, you're own mother got it and probably used it.

>Democrats creating the shorage in the first place
PLS explain how

Attached: BM1-3.png (800x799, 109.55K)

Yeah, Biden should have demanded the FDA to let the baby formula factory continue to poison babies

Seems to me an enterprising WICcan could buy up all the formula she was allowed, then sell it to the destitute white people who don't have WIC for an inflated price. Of course, if she was that clever and dedicated, she wouldn't need WIC, amirite?

Nope, because my father actually worked and I wasn't raised by a single mother. But since I'm sure you're some kind of nigger or mutt your shit skin mother decided to abuse the fuck out of government benefits.

If the market demands dead babies, so be it

Attached: ancap.jpg (547x402, 24.42K)

My old neighbor did something like that. She used the throw amazing bbqs for the whole neighbor. She would go shopping with other people and sell food to them at a discount. She was a hairdresser so most of her income was in cash tips.

If you've heard it for years, its probably a good indicator that it's happening. Which it is.

I mean honestly, read the fucking bill instead of parroting what bots tell you on Twitter.

Again, mongaloid, it doesn't matter about single moms or if your dad sold his asshole to guys at the bus stop and could afford you all the doublewide trailor.

Most states autoenroll new mothers, married or single, into the program to prevent infant and childhood deaths.

And what about giving mothers paid maternity leaves to actually feed the children like in every civilized country? Aren't Republicans the pro-life party?

Attached: 1583763905467.jpg (960x960, 502.96K)

Women Impregnated (by) Coloreds. WIBC doesn't flow as well so they left the preposition out.

Attached: 6.jpg (640x640, 100.39K)

Because the way a bill works is that committees amend it before it before and vote on whether or not it actually makes it to the floor based on wording as well as set the order in which it actually comes up you fucking retard

Yep, white trash retards be like that.

Attached: 011420_TrumpMKE_0809c.jpg (1800x1200, 112.23K)

$5k a month in cash? The fuck? How is that possible? Does she have like 23 dependents registered under her?

A victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark

That's bullshit, yes he should have by now. Back when the babies initially got sick in Jan/Feb it was a reasonable precaution to recall the product and temporarily close down the manufacturing plant on the assumption that bad formula made them sick. It's now 4 months later, and none of the extensive FDA testing has shown that the sicknesses came from bad formula. They guessed wrong. The formula was OK all along. It's long overdue that they let the plant reopen.

One of those was an extra payment due to government shutdown back in 2019-2020 winter.
It's probably close to 6k now.
Don't forge that it's just for food, that's SNAP. WIC, Section 8, health care, utilities, and other funds are separate.
In certain parts of the US you'd be better off financially as a nigger than working a job paying under 75k/year. Imagine working your ass off trying to pay college debt and mortgage and delaying starting a family with your wife who also works and having to do all that balancing act to stretch what little left over every paycheck to see if you can really afford a child.

Attached: 1592248519634.jpg (1065x800, 142.66K)

Sounds like you and your lazy shit skin family needs to get off their ass and living off food stamps. You're stinking the place up and being a general drag to society. How about the old noose? A good end to a pretty unfulfilled life user.

What part of America?

I'm not a republican so I don't really care what you Americans do.

It says "4 per trip" buy 4 go out to the car come back in and get 4 more and so on
Once you leave the store and come back that counts as a all new trip

You don't need to say you're not a republican before you state that you're not American. It's implied you stupid slope

>Rightoids crying over their favorite Boogeyman while they repeatedly punch themselves in the face.
Room temp IQ

Well democrats want open boarders so go to mexico and get Formula for everyone and sell it.

I didn't say I wasn't an American you mongoloid, I just don't take part in bipartisan affairs which is why your retarded plea and attempt to appeal to my sympathy or entangle me in some kind of GOTCHA moment is as worthless as your existence.