Columbine massacre was staged and nobody died...

Columbine massacre was staged and nobody died. Fabricated with actors by the CIA to get people on board with their anti-gun laws.

Attached: Eric and dill.jpg (364x274, 18.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zKE-LfdM5E
whiskeytangotexas.com/2022/05/16/parents-catch-fbi-grooming-mentally-ill-son-for-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=0azhi_w8AD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your crazy

Thats nice. Dump the mountains of evidence or fuck off back under a rock.

ur*

Bwahahaha! Man, that one got me for a minute, you're pretty good, for a troll

Ah sweet, a schizo thread hehehehehehe

Dump the mountains of evidence that it did happen.

What's that? You can't? Huh I wonder why.

They must've been very dedicated to their craft.

Attached: Dad bodies.jpg (641x340, 58.71K)

They totally didn't just lay down for a picture or anything. No way. They definitely died because you were there and you saw them kill themselves.

>They definitely died because you were there and you saw them kill themselves.
Even if I was, you'd just say I was a crisis actor anyway because you're a schizo who needs to take his meds.

That's because you are a crisis actor regardless if I take meds or not, you'll still be a crisis actor.

This. Everything that has ever happened on the planet earth could have been faked, according to some people.

FBI not CIA. CIA actually serves and protects and doesn't need to endlessly justify their existence with little bullshit antics
FBI fucks up
youtube.com/watch?v=6zKE-LfdM5E

FBI fucks up again

whiskeytangotexas.com/2022/05/16/parents-catch-fbi-grooming-mentally-ill-son-for-terrorism/

You're not even a clever troll, you're just annoying, like a pebble in a shoe

you make a strong case that the only thing holding America back from reducing gun violence is the insane yammering of credulous imbeciles

you’re*

>dipshittery

Good, we should repeal the second amendment and do away with civilian firearm ownership
Too many retarded incels running around shooting people because they can't get any pussy from their sisters and cousins

Well, about time i tried out reddit

Notice these fags always shoot at people who can't shoot back?
This is why I want a gun, so I can shoot these little fags and put them in the ground where they belong

Swooooooosh

You don't get it faggot. It was the promotional campaign for an upcoming show on Netflix to be released in September 22.

Bro I'm a level 99 Super Agent with the department that doesn't exist I can tell you for a fact that the faggot butthole interns are the ones giving everyone a bad name 99.99% of the time. Do you really think the big dogs worry about little fuckboy shit like this? I invite you to eat a big pile of shit

Attached: eat-shit.jpg (474x266, 10.74K)

That's because I'm not trolling. Columbine was legit fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=0azhi_w8AD0