Where my Purebloods at?

Where my Purebloods at?

>Unvaxxed
>Untested
>Unmasked
>Uncut

Report in!

Attached: Vax Survivor.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

You're on an anime forum, full of trannies. Theres nothing pure about you.

forced to get a shot, 10 people held me down and got it on my asscheek

reporting for duty

>Unvaxxed
>Untested
>Unmasked
>Uncut
>Uneducated
>Uninformed
>Unrepresentative
>Unintellectual
>Untaught
>Unthinking.
>Unimaginative

asked?

Attached: 1648211023826.jpg (1024x768, 193.87K)

Enjoy your AIDS user

so you've got a stinky pp and you don't trust modern medicine? Now this is epic

whaddup
never getting it
never giving blood
and soon will be notarising that my whole body, organs and all needs to burned when i die
i ain't chancing a vaxxed retard getting any of my unvaxxed shit, fuck that

Reporting in

Attached: 20210802_114635.jpg (4032x1816, 1.83M)

Right here bro

Attached: 1651323909919.png (521x937, 265.92K)

based.
it's your body your choice!

why blur your name? Be proud of who you are user! #PureBlood

>unvaxxed
>untested
>unmasked
>cut:(

>Purebloods
YWNBWAW

checked
it sure is
not even dropping all the gold in the world in front of my feet would convince me to relinquish a single drop of my unvaxxed blood

so we're cool with abortion then right

Only if the kid is black

you ain't sacrificing any unborns to moloch anymore kike

reporting in

Attached: 22024feac918f09f4fdc872aca41189524f10c29e54f71ddb69000f9899fcce1_1.jpg (500x629, 63.55K)

nu nu nu, das differen anun! not duh same, not duh same. jeebus chrise says it bad, nu nu

Unvaxxed as fuck here Any Forumsros

Your brain is so clotted from smallpox and polio vaccines you've forgotten them. I'm truly pureblood. Alpha male raised by a grizzly bear, which I had to kill after it turned on me and then a pack of wolves which I became alpha of

Sadly this is true

look at the edomites coming in to defend their baby sacrifices

checked

you will be allowed in the pureblooded ethnostate user. tis ok,

lol seethe more.

You can not just tag "unimaginative" to a opinion that differs from your own. It is the ultimate beta cope and is in itself a cop out and is even more unimaginative by default

no foreskin, no entry

witnessed.
digits confirm unvaxxed power

>moloch
>baby sacrifices
lol you people are honestly just too much

my body my choice. praise satan.

at least we are people

You could have saved time by saying "retards report".

>being smug and self-righteous

it terrifies me to some degree that you morons bumble around society. it's concerning that full grown adults believe in crazy things there is no evidence for.

but i didn't get to choose. my parents did it because we're american and for some reason that's just what you do. doesn't seem very fair.

unvaxxed 4 life, all natural immunity.
Had a big argument over it with a family member who's fully vaxxed and scared shitless. Probably isolates himself once every month whenever he feels slightly sick. All the propaganda is making people crazy.

it terrifies me even more that you edomites are being allowed to live
them's the rules

Dehumanization is the denial of full humanness in others and the cruelty and suffering that accompanies it. A practical definition refers to it as the viewing and treatment of other persons as though they lack the mental capacities that are commonly attributed to human beings.

making people crazy?
when weren't people bat shit crazy thinking they know everything? so self assured they never investigate the actual studies on these, why get smarter when you can use your gut and trust sources instead of understanding it

I just got my 4th shot yesterday. Starting to feel really week ever since the 2nd shot. I’ve woken up twice in an open grassy field at night and don’t know how I got there, but at least I won’t get Covid

did your asshole hurt?