And they say angels don't exist?!

And they say angels don't exist?!
#FreeGendron he a good boy, dindu nuffin

Attached: 55387426988522.jpg (1080x1191, 692.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT : glowies praise their glownup

Based

Seething nigger

Who could have foreseen that autistic permavirgins would worship another autistic permavirgin.

He was just out for a jog……it was mostly peaceful

stay mad lol

Attached: 1652978507295.jpg (959x955, 82.7K)

Any Forumss forsaken child

Attached: 1639219240445.png (1511x553, 231.71K)

Nope he is an idiot. He literally murdered old people. If his goal was to stop people of color from taking over white people then why old people who can't breed?

yeah, mad(ly amused).

at least this kid had the balls to go out and shoot people, you retards licking his dick can't even talk to strangers without an anxiety attack.

Attached: 90ejetk0.png (559x537, 348.11K)

Yeah I wish he killed you instead. Hopefully the next shooter will get you

>baseless assumptions as a coping mechanism
Yawn. Get something original. You would've said the same thing to him if he made you seethe online

Attached: 1652676873250.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

Okay, I guess I'm seething now?

do you have a girlfriend or anyone who loves you in your life, user? I am worried for your wellbeing as this is very unorthodox and unhealthy behavior usually displayed by someone lacking social skills and emotional intelligence.

knock it off kids, and grow up, and grow a pair. Neither of you are right or wrong and NONE of this matters. Go do something better with your time. Go try and be the first user to eat yourself alive, to death! Do you have ANY idea how badass that would be? You would go down in history as the first person to ever have done so. Chicks will literally want to fuck your rotting corpse in 1000 years from now you’d be that fucking cool.

I don't go out enough to get shot by one of these pathetic psychopath. I got what I need in my home but thanks for wishing death on me for pointing out how retarded this kid was.

I sincerely didn't read anything on this case, why did he do it? did he write anything?

Tranny

files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

you are glowing

Why not put up a statue of him, and wall murals?
We should start a "non-profit" charity in his honor

Sauce?

? he's a tranny?