Since we've gotten the governments attention and now the feds are ACTUALLY paying close attention to us because of pic...

Since we've gotten the governments attention and now the feds are ACTUALLY paying close attention to us because of pic related I say we start a new trend of posting a random date with a vaguely and ominously worded statement to cause these cocksuckers some unnecessary but much deserved stress. Like,

12/08/23
Watch the fuck out...

Attached: 1652836465055.jpg (959x955, 82.7K)

good job retard yelling out your plan like a saturday
morning cartoon villian

How about no... You stupid retard

I dont want my favourite website being taken down

That's 17 days before Christmas. The fuck are you doing dipshit?

Also, even though you don't live in the U.S. you will still get ass raped by the FBI no matter where you live. Good luck getting waterboarded in Guantanamo assclown

Attached: 1375925661709.jpg (256x350, 16.88K)

It's less of a plan and more a half hearted attempt at getting some anons involved in a dark joke.

07/26/25
You're going to out of the butt and into the fuck.

sandy hook was before christmas too

Attached: il12kuskrb141.jpg (1600x1200, 379.67K)

Word on the street is that this shooting was a false flag to take the focus away from how badly the Ukrainians are doing even with all the US support.

Computer graphics so good these days I don't know if this was even real

Doubtful

Attached: 1650608788494.png (512x384, 341.36K)

Thank you for your suggestion Mr. F.B.I. agent

Attached: 1613101423600.jpg (640x360, 27.13K)

You caught me mister detective. I'm going to murder Santa clause, slice off his skin, wear him as a suit, break into kids houses, and rape all the single mothers, and never pay a dime in child support because you can't sue Santa... I almost got away with it too...
Yes. I'm sure if you try hard enough you can find something horrible that happened around any date.

Attached: j8h7h4km8ew51.jpg (497x497, 26.17K)

Ah sorry as I feel for this lady I'm also jealous that she got to feel the sweet release of death without any warning. I hope one day I get murdered like this.

Fucking some 1980s shit right there user

You must be 18+ to post here.

>involved in possible trouble
go do that to other people that aren't your brothers

4/20/2069

Swiggity swooty

I don't want any part of this thread. Glowies, do what you will be leave our community alone.

Useful idiots are no longer distinguishable from GRU disinformation agents.
Not at all surprised.

Kill yourself you faggot, kill. yourself.

only faggots seek attention real men are happy doing whatever they do all by their lonesome

:|

what kind of gay entrapment bullshit is going on? Does the FBI have nothing better to do than shitpost on Any Forums???

I already lost ate chan from this shit fuck off nigger

Attached: 513FB262-B15B-45A5-82E1-EFC5C802289A.png (600x607, 433.62K)

who the fuck took the photo? you're going to tell me that a schizo freak had the composure to set up a tripod, a time take multiple retakes because nobody gets it right on the first go, and drop his little tough guy pose for everyone? Seems suspect. Then again I've never abused SSRI's so this guys headspace is alien to me. Being a zombie and being methodical are typically antithetical

We've be resigned from chasing aliens to chasing you user.
You can not hide from Fox and Scully.
You are all fucked, the glow will show March 3rd.

Attached: werecomingforyuo.jpg (199x253, 6.73K)

Link to the vid?