Anybody else wish they had a big underground bunker below their house...

anybody else wish they had a big underground bunker below their house. i don't care for giant mansions because they don't seem very homey, but as soon as i imagine all that extra space being underground i think it seems really cool.

Attached: 1128missile131.jpg (585x383, 59.23K)

you're a fuckin mole person

I remember when this house was for sale

There are treatments for social anxiety you know...

Yeah, mansion is for those who want prestige, while bunkers are for those who just want to live comfy.
If I could swap my current house to an equally sized and furnished underground dwelling, I'd do it.

Why do you have that clover on your reply but not others?

Attached: 1652977577447.png (864x1920, 417.1K)

I dont want such a bunker. Infact, I dream about torching down all the doomsday bunkers the elite pieces of shit have so they dont get an easy way out of the bullshit THEY created.

If we arent getting out of this alive, neither should they.
BURN EM DOWN

Where Zelenski is hiding? No ty.

Attached: 1401719304536.gif (204x300, 1021.5K)

how about sealing yourself inside their bunker, with them having no access to get in?

Answer me you fucking bitches

He's not hiding. Unlike Putin he doesn't hide in a bunker 50 feet from his generals. Go rape a potato goatfucker

Stop ignoring me you fucking bitches I asked a question

bruh, that's THE hacker known as Any Forums

an underground bunker won't stop you from dying op, you can't hide from death even though you think you can, just ain't gonna happen

Attached: 1652621584764.jpg (1280x720, 157.06K)

is correct, i am the hacka known as Any Forums,

i have 4 chan premium, i bought it with dogecoin

Attached: dogecoin life savings.jpg (515x431, 106.92K)

Wow awesome my maggot

>sherlock

Attached: Anon+is+sherlock.jpg (780x1233, 176.05K)

How did u get them? Did u steal it because that's like thousand ilenfal men udboudlt

i got them through "faucets" in the very beginning around 2013 2014? and then forgot about them through several computers. and when it shot up in the middle of 2021 i moved the wallet up on my computer and there it is. boom.

i live in ny, where you aren't allowed to see them so i need to go across the fucking river to new jersey one day when they're really up and sell finally

>where you aren't allowed to see them
where you aren't allowed to SELL them

Like what?