Here's what they're not telling you about sugar:

Here's what they're not telling you about sugar:

Refined sugar activates neurons in the frontal lobe which turn human beings into automatons. Toxoplasmotic cates are a red herring. Once humans got a taste of pure sugar, it was game over. The whole system was rearranged to ensure the constant, unyielding production of refined sugar. World War I was fought to secure the global sugar supply. Sugar dipped once again in the 70s, leading to the decline in western civilization that we're all living through. Behind closed doors, men in two thousand dollar suits bark at each other about "peak sugar".

The thing is, it's not simple greed that's driving this. It's the survival instinct in the sugar itself. It acts as a parasite, living in human beings and driving them to cultivate, gather, produce, market, and consume refined sugar. It is a self-sustaining process and in the running for most cunning lifeform in the solar system. One day they will plant sugar cane on Mars and humans will pat themselves on the back while the real driving force was the sugar bubbling in their veins.

Attached: dsm-sugar-facts-shutterstock-1564269901.jpg (800x450, 83.25K)

I prefer honey, drizzled on pretty white girl feets

Attached: D629C6EC-D0F1-4175-A0F5-08294424A5F8.jpg (1367x1048, 942.69K)

Sweet

I thought I was the only one who knew the secret.

Also, another parasitic plant with a similar cohabitating relationship is marijuana

The bees are just as enslaved as us. We may think it's more "natural" but we're consuming the same products of sugar totalitarianism.

Women's feet, however, are perfectly natural and toes are made for sucking.

I've tried quitting weed but I keep coming back to it. I went the whole month of Feburary without weed but couldn't live without it. I did however quit cigarettes successfully and it's been almost one year now since I've smoked a cig.
Any tips on quitting weed?
>inb4 'dude just quit bro'
I need an actual strategy not a slogan

So instead of eating sugar just suck on women's toes?...

Sucking a woman's toes is one step away from sucking men's penises.

I don't mean in the base addiction. I mean the plant has a parasitic nature in its interactions with humanity. We have cultivated it and planted it everywhere, mostly at the will of the marijuana. We are breeding it stronger and stronger. Your ancestors who knew drugs should be met with restraint have been replaced with pollen people, allowing marijuana to be legalized and flourish more and more across the lands.

If you want to quit though you should replace your down time with a hobby and exercise. Maybe pick up an extra job or something that is rewarding to you. You have to will yourself at first but eventually those reward zones of your brain will be replaced with something productive

What the fuck did you just say to me, little bitch? I'll tell you a little secret if I may, I served 30 years in the Provisional IRA South Armagh Brigade, involved in countless raids against the RUC and British Army. I have over 400 confirmed kills

I was trained in gorilla warfare in an exclusive program by the CIA and United States Marine Corps, and now command a fucking commando squadron in the US Navy. The entire arsenal of the US Space Force is at my disposal, I'll obliterate your entire fucking neighbourhood before you realise it, so I'd suggest you run now kiddo

Think you can get away with me not chastising you for insulting me online? Think again, fuckhead. As we speak, my Intelligence Corps (part of the US Space Force) is using satellites and top level spies to track your IP and location, before you know it your location will be revealed to me, so you better start preparing for the storm, maggot. Any second kiddo, and you're fucking dead, fuckign dead, I have 6000 different methods to kil you right now, you have no clue how helpless your little life is

And not only am I extensively trained in armed combat, with the US Space Force behind my back, I also have access to interplanetary orbital cannons, currently inaccessible by the President of the United States himself, your entire miserble existence will be wiped out, I promise you that kiddo. Maybe you should have watched your word when you're online kiddo, but it's too late to go back now, fucking braindead fucker.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Attached: funnyfrog.gif (500x280, 1.01M)

>eventually those reward zones of your brain will be replaced with something productive

lol no they won't faggot

lol well they could be if he had some discipline. But yeah most people would rather just smoke pot. That's just the only advice I can give him that is long lasting. Otherwise he will stay in a cycle of weed smoking nigotry

I can smoke weed or not smoke weed whenever I want. I went years without it without thinking about it. Nicotine, however, is forever.

It's not just "reward zones of the brain" it's the fact that my stomach doesn't feel okay until I smoke some weed. Also I'm bipolar and get extremely irritable if I don't blaze at least one joint every day. It's not even that expensive because I can buy ounces for $100 each

>Nicotine, however, is forever.
I managed to quit smoking by first replacing cigs with nicotine lozenges. I used them for 8 months then decided to completely quit nic. It is difficult, like a headache that lasts 3 weeks. I don't use tobacco or nicotine products of any kind now.

That explains why the US is so much worse off than Europe. You put sugar in literally everything.
Spicy Szechuan sauce let's dump sugger in there. I wouldn't even wonder you'd "spice" your scrambled eggs with sugar.

Putting ketchup on scrambled eggs is adding sugar.

>source: your asshole

and this guy is just eating straight out of your asshole

t. sugarhead

Who the fuck does that?

join

.gg/9dh76XgJ

Back up your arguments with actual facts and science or shut your stupid homeopathic mouth