Would you want to live in a magical garden where the climate is always perfect and all you do is sleep/relax...

would you want to live in a magical garden where the climate is always perfect and all you do is sleep/relax, eat delicious fruit, and have sex with the other garden dwellers? and the garden is populated exclusively by beautiful white people?

Attached: Pashley-Manor-Gardens-Eats-Sussex.jpg (1000x919, 1.49M)

Yes.

Attached: 1652873741816.jpg (1080x1350, 1.72M)

Imagine hating your life on earth as a white person so much that you have to create fictional imaginary fantasy places in your head to make you feel better.

Triggered

thats gonna get stale after a month

ask literally all of the major world religions

Wakanda called.

That idea is not based on the color of your skin.

sounds a little vague and far fetched but i'll humor you because i'm curious about your reasoning.
first of all, to answer your question, no. i have ambition and would not be content stagnating my entire life, i enjoy growth and change.
second of all, how would procreation work? with unlimited sex the population would skyrocket and fill up the space quickly, unless its somehow an infinitely large area with infinite resources as well.

Ok chubby

>unless its somehow an infinitely large area with infinite resources as well.

it's a magical garden nigga

>i have ambition
Ambition to waste your time on Any Forums?

>Imagine hating your life on earth as a white person
I don't have to imagine

Yes, I’d like a little more activities but you’re in the right direction.

If you think like this then you have no clue what world you are living in. Good luck in “hell” dumb ass

im 6'1" 155lbs, actually skinnier than i should be
fair enough
i'm 22 and working as a cashier to pay for college (stem major btw), might as well flick through Any Forums between customers rather than just stand here
yes i know i'm a pretentious faggot whos probably larping from your perspective
sorry

Very much so how do I get there user?

sleep deprivation and drugs

What kind of drugs?

melatonin, caffeine, weed

i'd love to live in this server

.gg/9dh76XgJ