Do women sometimes dream of the kids they kill?

Do women sometimes dream of the kids they kill?

Attached: 1652179326497.png (1280x1292, 490.57K)

cringe faggot femboy ywnbaw wigger

Nah they only dream of being a slut until they're old and full of regret.

weaponised guilt. so original.

I know, they dream of this non stop.

Attached: 1652271409480.webm (900x506, 1.23M)

There's absolutely emotions around the choice, it's very tough even at the best of times. Which is why it should remain a personal choice.

I agree, every woman loves White cock.

Attached: 1D996DD3-FE70-4930-AE64-CDECFE77355E.gif (300x414, 549.93K)

Some do, some don't. They might dream of having adult children when they are sick, and dying.

That assumes the children didn't ghost them for being a POS mother. If a woman aborts her babies, she probably would have treated them like shit anyway.

Attached: F5F557F0-6E69-4AF4-9992-13D85D9FCB55.jpg (789x1024, 73.46K)

a foetus is not conscious of being alive user nor any social aspect of life

>be me
>22
>average guy
>start dating a girl
>a couple of months in she's pregnant
>oh fuck
>decide to man up and take responsibility
>get a couple of weeks in
>girlfriend comes home acting really sick and strange
>worry about her
>ask what's wrong
>she tells me to fuck off
>she acts strange for a few days
>go to get gas
>notice my credit card is gone
>oh shit
>check my bank
>charge for 500 dollars to an abortion clinic
>what the fuck
>come home and try to talk to her about it
>she's gone
>tells all of our friends that I forced her to go get an abortion
>I don't get to clear that lie for several years
>38 now
>have two kids of my own
>constantly feel dirty

They want you to believe that the abortion pill is bloodless. About an hour after she's home the drugs she took included one for dilation of the cervix, at which point she'll start him or Jean out her daughter small pieces, birthing her over several hours. It's very bloody, the hemorrhaging the placenta the blood, it will pour out of her, it'll ruin the bed and it'll be blood all over the floor of the bedroom, blood all over the floor in the bathroom, all over the toilet, she'll be thinking do I need to go to the hospital? It'll be about 12 hours of this., And towards the end she'll be sobbing with regret about what she did. It will basically ruin any relationship she's in. I mean how can you be with a woman who just slaughtered your baby? Even if you both wanted it, there's still no going back, y'all are done.

you are a very dumb npc
there's no point explaining the ways in which what you've said is flawed, because you wouldn't wrap your head around it and you'd stick to your programming (I can type both sides of the convo, because programed, so let's skip it)
too bad

Can confirm.

>"u aRe dUMM!"
>gives no reasons
So... you've got no arguments against it then.
And you know what they say about ad hominem... once you use an ad hominem in an argument, you've lost.

can't lose if you play, I explained what's stopping me (have done before, is boring cuz dumb).
Just for fun, the punchline is that what you posted is "society must not make laws against murder, because women feel fee fees"
Once you realize that's the structure if your argument, we're done here. So you either will or won't recognize it.
Best of luck

An ex of mine had an abortion before we met.
She was depressed by it some 6 years later

Neither are literally any animals other than humans.

it's also not an accountant and it doesn't drive a cool car, but it's a living human

should have killed her

Attached: Im_Gonna_Fix_that_Girl_Emergence_Alternate_Endingenglish_09.png (720x1075, 277.71K)