I am a big man (480) need some advice on how to lose weight

I am a big man (480) need some advice on how to lose weight

Attached: obeseman.jpg (1600x1200, 322.59K)

Water fast you fat tard

Cut carbs. Eat nothing but lean protein and veg. Weight will fall off.

Eat less
Do more
Simple as

Attached: 1632168631553.webm (576x618, 1.89M)

good God what is that

Cut out fake and processed foods. Eat only meat and vegetables. Move more. At 480lbs It's not going to be quick and the weight loss isn't going to be consistent. There will be times when you'll drop double digit pounds in a week and there will be times when you lose nothing, or even go up some. You just have to keep going.

so wingsofredemption is actually 500pounds huh he would always go on about being 300 to 400 pounds but you look about the same as him

Thanks, but no need to call me fat

who is he?

That is disgusting but you know there is some nigger that will fuck that

Buy a decent juicer $150 - $200 Go to farmers market. Buy fresh farmed rainbow chard, carrots, apples, cucumbers, cilantro, beets. Add more. Store bought ginger and pineapple. Start with 1-3 meal replacements. I started with 3. People are gonna push kale onto you. Beware it is a bitter, absolutely vile tasting weed. Try it once if you like. I did use it at first but now i cannot handle the disgusting taste and dont use it any more. I lost 60 pounds without exercising. I would recommend at least walking if your knees can handle it. Good luck big man! It can be done this was the easiest thing for me to lose weight besides switching to diet cola

Attached: E5C6E184-CF0F-4EA4-8836-D77260C00590.jpg (1024x806, 61.71K)

Go through your entire food stash and throw out (or donate) all the pizza's, chips & snacks, sodas, beers, etc. You can keep popcorn, nuts, seeds.

Join Weight Watchers and buy their expensive food. Since you obviously don't cook healthy foods (or eat too much), they will help you portion properly and feed you the right foods.

Walk. Every day. Start off with 200m, then try 500m, then 1k. Then 1.5k...all the way up to 5k. One day you'll be at 10k. Keep a journal (how you feel, what you eat...see progress). You'll see results.

thanks

thanks

Also, when your mobility improves - start to lift light weights. Strengthening your joints first because you can get injured otherwise. The sooner you can start to lift weights and step up your cardio the better you'll sleep, feel, look in the mirror and be motivated to continue. Weight lifting burns fat and calories for a good duration after a workout. If you want a serious cardio workout, start to hill climb/walk. It's not a race...just get up the damn hill. Stop at the top, catch your breath and come on down. How many can you do?

Weight watchers food is just as bad as any junk processed food he already has.
Try blue apron or a similar service it’s not poison food, costly yes but not poison. Also stop drinking tap water switch to distilled

See that fork in your hand, OP?
> Put it down
/thread

Attached: 8322853B-A55F-46F0-ABBE-8C464B66DD92.jpg (800x807, 340.27K)

I have heard I shouldnt walk that much because it can be.rough on my.ankles

No need to be rude

You're welcome. Listen brother...you can do it. I know it. It's a motivational thing. It's easy to stop and hard to start doing. But all it takes is a start. You can fall off the wagon for a day or two but you have to put on the shoes and go for those walks (above and beyond your normal day routine - impt.) These walks will be your mental salvation. You'll be out in nature and it's your "self time" where you work on you. You'll see results man and your spirit will fly. It's motivation.

This is good advice. Don't get too caught up in schedules or programs OP. Set a somewhat vague but reasonable goal for yourself maybe a month or 2 out. Try to do SOMETHING about it every day even if it's just a little it will start adding up. Once you get some momentum on improving yourself and start feeling better it will snowball if you push through. Falling for "quick fix" meal plans and excercise routines can discourage alot of people when they hit any hiccup. You know the kind of man you are inside. Live up to it

Like other anons have said, you have to cut all the sugary food or drinks you can. No soda, drink only water. Change beer for spirits if you want to drink alcohol.
Food wise, cut down on everything that has flour or corn, i.e. bread, tortillas, even pasta.

Start walking on a daily basis and the pounds should start coming off without having to do hard exercises.

God speed fat man.

Sure, if there is something better then great. My point is it's a step in the right direction to break the current routine. Ultimately it takes learning to cook (and buying proper food). But that's another step that can throw people off. I suggest WW because it's a quick start. I'm trying to encourage a routine change here with some immediate steps he can achieve starting today if he wishes to.

I am the user that recommended a juicer. I had horrible shin splints that made me stop walking until i was told to put in superfeet brand insert. Now I can walk pain free. I also use new balance shoes

Then start to swim. It will take the weight off your joints. Swimming is a very, very good workout. You can use a flutterboard to do laps (because just starting out, you'll probably get tired quickly). You can also get mp3 players that play music in the water to motivate you and keep you rocking...

drink a lot of water, eat less, move around more yeah u get it

Just start by going to a doctor. We've all got Obamacare now.

Attached: i04iaz5msxz81.jpg (750x729, 56.23K)

do they make them for fat guys

Use hard drugs.