Did he.. uncuck himself?

did he.. uncuck himself?

Attached: idubbz.jpg (259x194, 6.29K)

Nah, still a cuck.

Attached: Yagmi.jpg (500x500, 24.33K)

Still a cuck
/bread

did you turn the brightness down on my monitor? let me into the boxing tournament buddy come on!

Attached: .png (517x276, 83.45K)

> Hes a cuck because we saw his gf/wifes nudes

Meanwhile you neckbeards cant sit next to a girl without having seizures. Be happy Idubbz is sharing anything, cave dwellers.

no? he's a 130lb pussy with 0 muscle mass claming he lifts lmao and his dyke girlfriend wears the pants in the relationship, talking for him when talking to sam hyde he's 100% a coward

> He doesnt lift
Mate, just because you lift doesnt mean the people around you no longer think youre a piece of shit with your dumb "muh alpha" attitude.

seizures are serious user just because some people have epilepsy doesn't mean you can just mock them for rattling on the floor like a jumping bean!

Mate, just because you don't lift doesnt mean the people around you no longer think youre a piece of shit with your dumb "muh beta" attitude.

he claims he has been lifting for months yet has the exact same baby bitch boy noodle arms he's always had sounds like YOU don't lift australian pussy

his career is forever fucked but hes a millionaire married to a millionaire (neither of them have any royalties or (paper) money after the paper money they have dies up, and then is gone). hes been had and theres no coming back from it
hes even started (if it is him) to "use" the egg guy howtobasic, ruining the illusion

if its him
(appearing on maxmoefoe, the NASA guy youtuber etc)

who cares tho

they (and we) were and are all garbage from that generation

Attached: m.png (707x707, 7.31K)

>still talks to H3H3
He's still a cuck

> Muh beta
The entire theory of alpha and beta ks bullshit and your insistance that it is real is a complete cope because you are insecure about your standing in the social hierarchy.
Anyone that calls themselves alpha is automatically a loser.

You dont get it do you, numbskull?
You care more about lifting than girls do.
Just come out of the closet already.

Get some therapy

no, he's still a faggot. except now he has a broken nose

He was never cucked. He's always been a weirdo who doesn't give a shit about anybody.

jellly arm fatass cope I walk with amazing posture, shirts are tight on my arms and sluts peek at me from across the store you will never know these feelings

You are very insecure about yourself

> Look at me I'm proving myself on Any Forums
Are you just a moron or are you that pathetic

gonna cry fatties?

i already have a therapist and she's jamaican!

Attached: 00000000000001a.jpg (1316x1528, 175.21K)

it is a good feeling youre right. anyone that disagrees has just never had that feeling. but its not the only feeling to have, to be that person