You don't actually like this retard... Right user?

You don't actually like this retard... Right user?

Attached: CuckerTarlson.jpg (936x527, 49.59K)

LOL, no, I actually graduated high school

Attached: 1650043797794.jpg (280x270, 25.66K)

Attached: 1320813769830 (1).gif (300x242, 1.78M)

Personally I do not like him - therefore anything he says is untrue

That is correct. Just say no to Cucker Tarlson.

To answer your question, OP. Yes, I like him, but I like Waters more.

I'm British, I don't like any fucking feral brits in huuurrr duuurrr murica.

Americans are feral Brits.

No- but I like Fox news even less for putting his sorry ass on primetime. He is like a talking open wound on our democracy.

The things he says are false because they hurt my feelings.

any good propagandist always speaks enough truth to make his indoctrination seem credible to the receivers

I think he says what most American thinks. I think he is pretty much a librarian as a lot of his interviews and talks he isn't far right by any means.

He is on a news network so obviously he has to spin it. That's what news does. But Tucker on his own in personal interviews is very interesting

Tucker is an American hero.
OP is a worthless lazy faggot.

Yeah but when Tucker speaks he must be lying because I disagree with him

The conservitard shitfucks on this utter fucking toilet of a website gobble up everything he says like it's manna from Hitler.

The replies you get from this will be (what they _think_ are) carefully crafted denials, because the leaders of their little racist, incel fart bubbles are smart enough to know this whole place is now being watched very carefully so they need to dial it back until the heat dies down and they can get back to sucking off Trump, attacking the trannies they jerk off too and posting more racist shit to convince another one of their number to pull another mass shooting.

okay user, just go enjoy your gay trees

Niggers tongue my anus, cope and seethe tranny

Attached: 6f6.png (640x738, 497.79K)

Tucker is king

And this!

When does he have time to work in a library

Forgot your meds this morning, didn't you?

Cope and seethe, dumbass

Attached: Sl9_DGo.jpg (1080x726, 294.27K)

>The things he says are false because they hurt my feelings.
The things he says are false because he doesn't care; they get him ratings

Attached: TC-JudgeRuling.jpg (1502x1708, 256.61K)

>Yeah but when Tucker speaks he must be lying because I disagree with him
his lawyers argued in court that he lies and isn't expected to tell the truth, and the judge agreed

If you know that shit is here, and you dont agree with it, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE??? Do you have some sort of messiah complex that leads you to believe you can "persuade" them to become like you? Seethe, cope, mald, and dilate somewhere the fuck else than, clearly you are too retarded or delusional to understand the folly you are attempting.

Attached: 1645618745850.gif (200x234, 193.06K)