So I got a crush on this girl, but I found out she has an onlyfans and posts on it pretty frequently

So I got a crush on this girl, but I found out she has an onlyfans and posts on it pretty frequently.
Should I abandon?

Pic not related, and OP is fag as always.

Attached: 1651070362713.jpg (2316x3088, 1.21M)

Post picrel then we can't help you if we don't know how diamond that cunny is.

she won't date you, bro.

Yes she will.

Irrelevant. Post pics, faggot.

You have zero chance with her if this is your mentality
See her for what she is, tell her whatever she wants to hear, fuck her a few times and dump her ass like the whore she is

Normally i'd say no but zoomers are probably all sluts now so go for it.

I broke up with a girl because of that too. Pic related. Friend found her.

Attached: 1616054832940m.jpg (576x1024, 64.93K)

Just dominate it and make her submit to your will. Beat the shit out of her. Then find another prey.

I bet the sex in the relationship was mediocre where her OF was wild. Thats how it always goes

She played a lot of games.

Naw man I would encourage her to keep making money from her onlyfans and smash that ass while people simp to her and make her stupid rich.

Just think of it like this champ- you fucked for free what other dudes had to pay to see.
Anyways fuck women

Everybody says this but the girl in their case is always a sub5 roastie with tattoo and a weed addiction

Sounds like some schizo logic fam, but we're on Any Forums so I'm not all that surprised to bump into a clown.

Also
>roastie
Grow some big boy balls kiddo

Suck my dubs too

Attached: 1324181066730.jpg (800x472, 62.03K)

she probably has, or will soon have some interesting ideas about what a relationship should be. if you want a loyal girl and a relatively stress free relationship then she probably isn't worth the time.

What’s her onlyfans link

who the fuck cares? why are americans such prudes? it's not like she is getting std through the camera.

Well her twitter is @kaydeguts and same OF handle.

That's what I was thinking.
If anything she's just generating a lot of money by using her body without being exactly a whore.