Why is Any Forums so scared of "glowies"? Man up you faggots. That's all I see in every thread

Why is Any Forums so scared of "glowies"? Man up you faggots. That's all I see in every thread.

Attached: 1652970853773.jpg (1080x810, 304.09K)

sounds like you might be insane user

what the hell is a glowie?

Maggot

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Faggot

cute cawt, most of Any Forums are creepy faggot men it needs to change

Ask the scared 4channers

Hi I am young hot girl wnana date anons

"every thread"
errm, no?

"Yeah we need to stop being scared of the feds. Yeah, let's post some stupid shit so the FBI can entrap mentally ill retards. Yeah, let's act wild and do illegal things. Yeah, there are no feds here. My computer isn't collecting data on every device that posts. Yeah there are no glories here. Yeah it's totally cool guys. For sure drill that third hole fam, and show photographic proof you've done this. Yeah, I'm not a fed."

ask them what? what a glowie is? is it like a glowstick or some kind of meme?

ITT newfags talking to newfags

Attached: JEJ.jpg (510x427, 45.02K)

FBI posing as anons.

Glowies are the authorities trying to bait the psychos here into doing something against the law so they can arrest them.

Atleast thats the paranoia.
If youre afraid of "glowies" here you obviously have something to hide. Why else would you fear the authorities

Why would anyone be scared of glowies when the statement at the top of the page "the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction etc etc" gives everyone an out that would easily stand up in any court, whoever the fuck doesn't realize that is really really fucking stupid.

Attached: 1651468768622.png (610x613, 106.82K)

Lol

my name is molly but you can callme hotbabe10

Don't laugh at me ashoal