I understand u need to keep the lusts of other man away with the niqab but what about the divine energy of the sun...

I understand u need to keep the lusts of other man away with the niqab but what about the divine energy of the sun thats absorbed by skin. Can we not have segregated women only sunbathing spots for women to get solarized?
Ichallah

Attached: 1652966987799.jpg (644x768, 111.54K)

We need halal sunbathing spots for women

what a retarded religion

Let's get over with it.
>Your religion is cripplingly autistic and retarded.
>You get world-wide shit tier street-cred because you cage completely fine women.
You are the whole clown, the whole circus.

Would u rather marry those naked prostitutes or a dressed woman?

Tell the truth user

Those were guys in OPs pic, btw.

The idea that you have to completely cover a woman because in the culture they live simply the glance at a pretty girl is enough to make men rape is a sign that both the culture is degenerate and that those "men" are barbaric apes that cant keep their hands off.

If anything you shouldnt be robing the women but fighting the culprit, fucking chain and blind the men that cant act like decent human beings.
If I see a big pair of tits in public I'm just happy I saw something pretty, these arab dipshits blame the woman for invoking degenerate behavior in themselves.

All religions are factories of irrationality. The stupidest people in the world are not the ones who don't know, because we were all children and we didn't know many things. The stupidest people in the world are the ones who don't want to know, the ones who shut down and decide to believe in a fantasy.

Fuck off degenerate, its your problem that you have rape tendencies simply at the gaze of the female form.
That makes YOU the problem, not the woman.

For fucks sake just learn to keep your hands to yourself and be happy that you witnessed something beautiful like a real man can.

Many men still believe that women are property, so they prefer to kill them than set them free.

Attached: 54gfgsgsd.jpg (695x501, 72.52K)

The naked ones aren't feeble minded slaves you dickless baby!
How about this truth, Islam is a religion of nothing but giant tantruming children! The religion is written in such a way to stop you from growing up. Thinking for yourself, dress yourself be yourself.
All of this is Bad in Islam.
Freedom is encouraged by the Shatan.
Freedom the very reason the angels fell, Gods greatest gift according to two of the books. Books Muslims lie and say they fallow but they don't!
ONLY in Islam is freedom, the idea of liberty, and personal autotomy endorsed by the devil!
God wants you to be his slave! To submit!
Do not question and live in tremendous fear of God always!

Islam is the Slave Driver religion. Created by a slave driver for his slaves. The religion of the Devil!

Attached: mansa-musa.jpg (702x366, 94.18K)

There are a ton of islamfags on Any Forums. Has been since years. They post about trannies, gays and "muh traditions" a ton.
The hicks will agree with these barbarians up untill they oust themselves as muslims, then the hicks get mad.
Thats why they often larp as white nationalists.

We need halal sunbathing segregated women only guarded by angels

We need halal sunbathing spots for women with no male eyes

Not even part of the religion
literally added because women kept getting raped by muslim men

They're called ovens

This is pretty close actually.
Mohammed got beaten up in a cave by a demon claiming to be gabreal.
Even the black cube they venerate is an energy accumulation device to fuel these entities.
at various points the official numbers of verses have been
6616 (6 6 6*1)
and now
6236 (6 2*3 6)

Why did those mages wander I to a nudist park?

We need halal sunbathing spots for women with no male eyes sobthry can undress under females. And enjoy the sunlight

The chad sun will make muslim women happier and the halal sunbathing spot keeb abdullah happy

Its part of Islam, there passages in the Quaran demanding they go into places they will be ridiculed and scorned. Then when people retaliate the Muslim is justified in Jihad.
The defense of one self.

You can narrow it down like this.

Infiltrate an aria you know you're not liked.
When hostilities occur your justified in fighting back using any methods possable.
until said aria is taken over and then you spread out from there.

It's a means of conquering. The Quaran is a war bible.