Should trannies have testicles, or should they be surgically removed?

Should trannies have testicles, or should they be surgically removed?

Attached: 1640932697835.gif (550x480, 1.79M)

that's the whole point of being a troon dumbass

They should be surgically executed

The fuck is wrong with you?

trannies should be surgically removed

However they prefer. Personally I like femboys who got all the package, its make them look like they COULD dominate you, but they just wont

Trannies should have cocks and testicles. The ones who have either removed are disgusting freaks.

kek

Checkd'

>The ones who have either removed are disgusting freaks.
You'd be suprised with the amount of tranies that agree with this

If the have testicles, then chastity is a must.

i like cupping their balls when i fuck them from behind.

why are tranny balls so cute?

Attached: 1637275229969.jpg (1024x586, 73.7K)

femboys >> twinks >>>>>>>>>> troons

Just have a bro remove them for you.

Attached: 1539040608915.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

I like my cuties with extra cream please, leave the balls alone.

They need sliced off. They're releasing yucky things that'll ruin their body.

They should have them removed. But science hasn't gone that far and their new "vagina" will be a dry hole.
So I understand those who keep their dick.

nah I love sucking balls

Imagine fucking that nice ass while every stroke of your cock forces theirs into the pleasure sleeve you think that’d be a good cum if you both came at the same time?

>So I understand those who keep their dick.
but those dudes shouldnt play in womens sports or go into womens spaces

I feel its there choice.. If they wanna keep them cool they wanna have them removed also fine..

i had mine removed. not really just because i dont need them or they kinda look dumb on someone thats obviously feminine as fuck, but for me, i wanted off testosterone blockers because spiro sucks and has a ton of shitty side effects, so getting snipped was the best way to get off blockers while keeping my count low af.

zero regrets.

It's not actually a woman tho. Gay sex is fine but I will never believe that dude is a lady.

>thats obviously feminine
feminine does not mean Female
stay out of women's spaces you dumb tranny

imagine him squirting out his pathetic transparent tranny load, while you fill his ass with you thick manly seed

Attached: 1652088964283.gif (475x383, 499.93K)

go back to pol retard. imagine coming into a trans thread and then being surprise theres trannies.

Attached: 1650784186673.gif (400x166, 239.15K)

how else are you supposed to cage and deny them?

Whats the point if they are removed? Then i can no longer make them cum on their own faces while i fuck them in the ass.

i enjoy calling them ladies to highlight how far they've fallen from the standard of what a man should be, instead simply turning into toys for real men to play with

Attached: 1631118599413.jpg (1784x1440, 1.17M)

Your not a futa kys