Burger+Fries+Soup - $17.99
Fried Mushrooms - $8.99
Mountain Dew - $2.99
Sweet Tea - $2.99
SubTotal - $50.96
Tax - $4.53
Total - $55.49
Tip - $4.51 (Paid with three $20's)

Sixty Dollars for lunch?!? WTF are these food prices??? It's God damn bullshit!

Attached: rick.jpg (600x387, 28.67K)

Also, these are US prices not the Maple Reserve or Rooland.

Make your fucking own you autistic fucker. Or just keep bitching about it. Surely in 2 weeks it will all resolve itself. Good luck, negro.

>Burger+Fries+Soup+Mountain Dew+Fried Mushrooms

>Lunch

inflation has been like 10% a year and restaurant employees have been underpaid and all left, food costs went up by a bunch too
Don't tell me you're still getting paid the same as you were in 2020, that's your fault

thanks to your tax we can calculate your location

This is what $15 per hour gets you.
Just wait, soon no one will eat out and better hope to the heavens your SO knows how to cook!

Where the fuck did you eat that they made you pay $18 for a burger and fries?
The burgers at my fav restaurant are $11.99 for regular cheezeburger and like 15.99 for a double.

Thanks... i was gonna call him autistic too..

Blame to 50%+ of retards who believed their TV when it told them it was a good idea to shut down the economy and print a bunch of money for gibs over a virus with 99.8% survival rate thats only dangerous to the elderly and obese

Stop buying expensive and unhealthy food you faggot.
You can drink water and fill your belly with 1 dollar, its your own damn fault that you spend 60 times as much as you need.

Nice tip there moneybags.

You win! Correct.

What can you buy with a dollar anymore?

Mf’s bootlick for the status quo so hard they be suggesting you cut food out of your diet

Oil companies are raping us, so shipping costs are like triple what they were. The entire inflation is really corporate greed sadly, and Biden seems too old to move on it.

Attached: 525.jpg (1080x1703, 239.46K)

Say hello to reddit

As long as I work and get paid, I have a right to tasty and healthy food without breaking bank. Can you get it for one dollar? Or for that matter, every day with modern wages with current prices? Cocksucker

You shall not post this or similar unless you plan to actually do something to change it.

Better than nothing, whiny faggot, which is the exact amount you should always leave as a tip.

You fat cunt

You're literally getting fucked dry OP.

You can make a large salad for less than $2 food cost (no meat), an order of fries, less than $1, and a top of the line burger with ground sirloin and fresh buns for around $4.

Wherever you're eating the markup is around 200%, I don't care if it's downtown or who cooked it, that's highway robbery

T. Former restaurant owner

Attached: 1652794395145.jpg (500x667, 59.27K)

>Fried Mushrooms - $8.99
this is what made it seem so expensive user, did you really need the fried mushrooms? lol

reminds me of my god damn wife. makes sure to order as much food as me (which she doesnt eat) even though I am 8 inches taller and double her weight.

how much money you lose on the place?

What a halfwit you are, user. Inflation comes solely from the government printing more money. It is 100% the governments fault that we have record inflation.
I know, maybe printing out another 8 billion for Ukraine will solve the problem...

I take it that you don't understand how rights work, huh?

None. I bankrolled it and my partner eventually purchased the equipment off of me and bailed me out.

I left pre-covid because it just wasn't making enough for 2 people. He seems to be holding on still

well tbf, costs for businesses have gone up across the board, gotta pass that on to the consumer to survive. warehouse guys that used to cost 12/hr now cost 16/hr. decent salesmen used to be happy with 50-60 grand. now some asswipe wants 60 grand just to start with no book of business.

cost of my product has gone up 40% or so in the last year, due to rising transportation costs, insane runup in raw material(metals, specifically nickel) and energy cost. the people who buy my products make your food, cosmetics, chemicals etc..

t. small business owner

good thing. almost guaranteed to fail, even in the best environments.

eat healthier retard